U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2011, 12:09 PM

142 posts, read 233,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
Thanks Garmon! I was just thinking that maybe I had missed an email giving some details. Say a prayer for me! Really nervous

MS Teacher Good Luck and Hopefully soon I will be updating and letting you guys know where I stand and hopefully you will wish me the same luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2011, 01:10 PM

201 posts, read 345,603 times
Quote:
Thanks Garmon! I was just thinking that maybe I had missed an email giving some details. Say a prayer for me! Really nervous
Also make sure you check your spam when checking email just in case it got directed there.

Old 01-13-2011, 02:44 PM

116 posts, read 188,350 times
Quote:
I'm sure you'll do well. Hang in there and good luck!

Old 01-13-2011, 02:46 PM

116 posts, read 188,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
MS Teacher Good Luck and Hopefully soon I will be updating and letting you guys know where I stand and hopefully you will wish me the same luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You and me might end up in the same group, LOL!

Old 01-13-2011, 03:46 PM

46 posts, read 72,269 times
Maybe I will be in the next Group Also! Everytime my phone Rings I am thinking that it might be someone from TMMMS with a Job Offer! I pray nightly for all of us that's in need of a Good
Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missjob4me View Post

Old 01-13-2011, 03:48 PM

82 posts, read 186,007 times
Man this forum has really grown

Old 01-13-2011, 04:08 PM

88 posts, read 134,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
missjob4me it seems like me and you are the only ones who on this site hasn't heard anything since the assessment test huh? Maybe we did something wrong I don't know what do you make of this?
mizzboyd, i'm in the same boat as you and missjob4me! I took day 1 assessment Dec 3 and stl havent heard a word. I check my status daily on multiple sites and it states the same ol thing!

Old 01-13-2011, 04:15 PM

116 posts, read 186,485 times
Quote:

Are you testing Saturday too?

Old 01-13-2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
I really hope that we do get to start together, we can talk and introduce ourselves formally Maybe that is why we have not heard anything yet is because our four weeks is not up yet but do give up or in....

Old 01-13-2011, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on View Post
mizzboyd, i'm in the same boat as you and missjob4me! I took day 1 assessment Dec 3 and stl havent heard a word. I check my status daily on multiple sites and it states the same ol thing!

Holding on I don't think it will be too much longer before we hear something I hope, me, you and MS Teacher all took our test in December and me and you have not heard anything but MS Teacher is taking her second phase Saturday so maybe not to much longer for us huh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or