U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2011, 03:52 PM

28 posts, read 42,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
Well just got an email that Hireright has finished my background check so I hope that in a few days I get a final job offer. Praying for everyone on here to do well and score a job.
Good luck to you as well. Just so you know the physical is very through they check everything the nurse jokingly told me that by the time you get hired Toyota will know more about you than you do and I think shes right. But you think the wait is bad now wait until after the physical and they still don't call you for 2 weeks like they did me. That was horrible!! But in the end its all worth it!! So good luck to you and everyone else waiting on the next step
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2011, 03:56 PM

201 posts, read 345,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poolcapt View Post
Good luck to you as well. Just so you know the physical is very through they check everything the nurse jokingly told me that by the time you get hired Toyota will know more about you than you do and I think shes right. But you think the wait is bad now wait until after the physical and they still don't call you for 2 weeks like they did me. That was horrible!! But in the end its all worth it!! So good luck to you and everyone else waiting on the next step
Thanks for the heads up. The waiting is VERY hard. Everyone on here has found that out by now. Maybe it will all pay off.

Old 01-14-2011, 03:56 PM

47 posts, read 70,364 times
Quote:
Well just got an email that Hireright has finished my background check so I hope that in a few days I get a final job offer. Praying for everyone on here to do well and score a job.
FYI...not sure about everyone else but I didn't get my contingent offer until about 3 weeks after hireright finished mine.

Old 01-14-2011, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota4life View Post
FYI...not sure about everyone else but I didn't get my contingent offer until about 3 weeks after hireright finished mine.
Uggghhh. I hope things have gotten faster since the holidays are over. I don't think I can wait 3 more weeks to find out if I'm offered a job. My financial obligations may not allow it. I'm trying my best to hold on til the last minute before I have to take another job offer out of town. I know Toyota would be better for me in the future but if I go broke it won't matter where I work cause I won't have anything left to pay for LOL. I'm optimistic that I'll get a job offer very soon.

Old 01-14-2011, 04:52 PM

58 posts, read 94,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltrey View Post
Any update on how the orientation is going for those that have started this week. What kind of hours are you working? Thanks
Orientation has been great and everyone is extremly nice (managers,team members) I can honestly say they make you feel welcomed........trust me it's really worth the wait. Good luck to all and may GOD bless each and everyone of you and I hope to see you all @ tmmms so hang in there and stay hand in hand with GOD.

Old 01-14-2011, 05:11 PM

116 posts, read 188,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
Mizz boyd,
When taking the first computer based test, the proctor administrator told us, if when taking the test, your computer shuts off, or you are no longer able to proceed, this is because your not a good fit for toyota. So if you didn't get shut down during the test it's all good! It is gonna take time! There is going to be another round of hiring as well. Hang in there hun!
We were told the same thing when I took the test.

Old 01-14-2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
Ok Guys! Tomorrow is the big day! DAY2 Testing! OMG just ready to get it over with because
I cant think of anything else LOL
Good Luck MS Teacher, I know you will do well and hopefully not to sore!

Old 01-14-2011, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Great news! Wish you the best and hopefully the rest of us won't be far behind you.

Old 01-14-2011, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missjob4me View Post
Great news! Wish you the best and hopefully the rest of us won't be far behind you.
Thanks and I hope you hear something very soon. I don't think I have ever stressed so much about a job in my life. This is definitely putting some years on me lol.

Old 01-14-2011, 06:36 PM

Ms Teacher, good luck to you tomorrow. Let us know how you do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or