U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2011, 05:37 PM

116 posts, read 188,029 times

Advertisements

[quote=toyota4life;17441547]
Quote:
Originally Posted by missjob4me View Post

6:30am-3:15pm (2 weeks on days) then 6:30pm-3:15am (2 weeks on nights)

What days of the week or does it change at all? Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2011, 05:52 PM

116 posts, read 186,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassmaster21 View Post
I think ive about given up on them I took day one testing in nov. day two testing on dec. 11 along with interview, drug test, and background check and I still haven't heard anything back
Bassmaster! Youve come to far to give up now There were people there yesterday when I did Day2 who were there for their interview who had their day 2 testing in November!! Just now getting interview in January. I believe you're gonna get a call.

Old 01-16-2011, 05:54 PM

47 posts, read 70,291 times
[quote=missjob4me;17441935]
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota4life View Post

What days of the week or does it change at all? Thanks!
Should be Mon-Fri. If on OT, it will be after our shift and possibly on Sat/Sun.

Old 01-16-2011, 06:50 PM

88 posts, read 134,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
What's up with the reputation thing? You're sounding desperate, lol.
Garmon 1966, you was sounding just as desperate, if not worse a couple of weeks ago. Seems as though that youve been thru most of the test, your attitude has changed towrd the others who are stl "HOLDING ON FOR HOPE". And whoever made the comment about chick fi let! What was the meaning behind that. If mizzboyd requested reputation points, just ablige her request, and stop asking why. Damn, we are all in the same boat, " I THOUGHT".........

Old 01-16-2011, 06:52 PM

58 posts, read 93,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
Bassmaster! Youve come to far to give up now There were people there yesterday when I did Day2 who were there for their interview who had their day 2 testing in November!! Just now getting interview in January. I believe you're gonna get a call.
Being positive to help others is a good quality at TMMMS and you have shown that quality good job and keep encouraging others it''ll also ease the anxiety of waiting it got me through when I was waiting good luck to you as well

Old 01-16-2011, 07:05 PM

19 posts, read 25,327 times
Default I knew it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
Oh my that would be hard. I too will join you in your praying! Please do keep us posted. Kinda feels like we are all becoming a sort of a family in a way on here! Sure would be nice if folks would put their pictures on here, and maybe a first name. I am Krissy by the way!!
I have been reading this forum since we did day 2 testing together. I knew it was you

Old 01-16-2011, 07:14 PM

142 posts, read 233,139 times
Default Reputation Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on View Post
Garmon 1966, you was sounding just as desperate, if not worse a couple of weeks ago. Seems as though that youve been thru most of the test, your attitude has changed towrd the others who are stl "HOLDING ON FOR HOPE". And whoever made the comment about chick fi let! What was the meaning behind that. If mizzboyd requested reputation points, just ablige her request, and stop asking why. Damn, we are all in the same boat, " I THOUGHT".........

holding on Thank you for the comment I don't know why Garmon 1966 seems to think that I am desperate because I want more reputation points but the reason is if you have a good reputation don't people like you more? Anyway his comment is his thought and yeah since he has gone farther than me and you he seems to have the Ideal that he is better now and they forget so quickly where they came from

holding on I hope me and you hear something this week or next week because we both took our 1st test in december and I hope we get to meet face to face and give a formal introduction and I am still praying for you and me but I will not forget where I came from even if I do get hired!!!

Old 01-16-2011, 07:18 PM

55 posts, read 95,713 times
[quote=toyota4life;17442174]
Quote:
Originally Posted by missjob4me View Post

Should be Mon-Fri. If on OT, it will be after our shift and possibly on Sat/Sun.

My husband was told by his interviewer they don't work Sundays at all.

Old 01-16-2011, 07:25 PM

46 posts, read 72,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
holding on Thank you for the comment I don't know why Garmon 1966 seems to think that I am desperate because I want more reputation points but the reason is if you have a good reputation don't people like you more? Anyway his comment is his thought and yeah since he has gone farther than me and you he seems to have the Ideal that he is better now and they forget so quickly where they came from

holding on I hope me and you hear something this week or next week because we both took our 1st test in december and I hope we get to meet face to face and give a formal introduction and I am still praying for you and me but I will not forget where I came from even if I do get hired!!!
Mizzboyd I hope I hear something this week also and I know we all need a good job so I pray that we all recieve a Job Offer!

Old 01-16-2011, 07:30 PM

142 posts, read 233,139 times
Default Receiving a Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by mluv_2000 View Post
Mizzboyd I hope I hear something this week also and I know we all need a good job so I pray that we all recieve a Job Offer!
mluv_2000 I hope you hear something as well and if you do please whoever hears something please post on the forum...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or