U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2011, 08:41 PM

47 posts, read 70,291 times

Advertisements

[quote=san-stitch;17443299]
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota4life View Post

My husband was told by his interviewer they don't work Sundays at all.
I'm sure they will do what's necessary to not have people work on Sunday. But if we have to...we have to. It's not out of the realm of possibility.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2011, 08:42 PM

172 posts, read 292,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayokay View Post
Is there a lease program too?
Hello Jay?!! U can't ignore me!! LOL>

Old 01-16-2011, 08:43 PM

116 posts, read 188,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlschr0 View Post
That was me, and it was a lighthearted message for all of you that will (hopefully) be arriving here at TMMK for training soon. People here at TMMK really are excited about having Chick Fil A catering options - I know my husband was just talking about arranging it for some of the training sessions for some of his new team members from TMMMS. I didn't realize that could be interpreted as offensive.

And since I'm not actually in the same boat (not applying for employment, but rather looking for relocation information as an existing TMMK family being sent to TMMMS), I don't mind stepping away from this thread. I was just trying to answer questions when I could, but I can certainly step back so that the rest of you can focus on your applications. Good luck everyone- hopefully you all get good news!
Still have to be somewhat discreet b/c I'm currently employed as senior mgmt. w/a major restaurant brand. Been doing it for many many years. I wasn't offended by your comment. We all know how excited we get when a new restaurant comes to our neighborhood. That's the way I interpreted your message. I could eat one of those Chick Fil A sandwiches right now.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:44 PM

47 posts, read 70,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlschr0 View Post
That was me, and it was a lighthearted message for all of you that will (hopefully) be arriving here at TMMK for training soon. People here at TMMK really are excited about having Chick Fil A catering options - I know my husband was just talking about arranging it for some of the training sessions for some of his new team members from TMMMS. I didn't realize that could be interpreted as offensive.

And since I'm not actually in the same boat (not applying for employment, but rather looking for relocation information as an existing TMMK family being sent to TMMMS), I don't mind stepping away from this thread. I was just trying to answer questions when I could, but I can certainly step back so that the rest of you can focus on your applications. Good luck everyone - hopefully you all get good news!
I agree with MISSJOB4ME!!

Old 01-16-2011, 08:53 PM

okay now all I can think about is Chik-filet!!! YIKES>>> I want a sand. from there! : ]

Old 01-16-2011, 08:59 PM

19 posts, read 25,327 times
I'm here. I had a lot of catch-up reading to do.

Old 01-16-2011, 09:03 PM

19 posts, read 25,327 times
So now its my turn to fill everyone in on my story and timeline. I forget when I did the online app., and computer test, but I did my day 2 on Jan. 4. I got a call one week later on Jan. 11, during which they scheduled me for an interview this coming Tues. Jan. 18.

I live about 80 miles away or so, in Olive Branch, MS. I will be moving down there if I get the job. If I dont get the job I will be moving back home to Maryland.

Old 01-16-2011, 09:03 PM

Default Career Change

I cannot wait til the day I get hired and can make this career change. And being on this forum has made me even more anxious. The things I read and hear about Toyota and the reltationships that are limited but growing on here as we go has thus far been truly a breath of fresh air and I look forward to coming home every day and reading what all of you have to say. OMG, may I start tomorrow!

Old 01-16-2011, 09:05 PM

Quote:
So now its my turn to fill everyone in on my story and timeline. I forget when I did the online app., and computer test, but I did my day 2 on Jan. 4. I got a call one week later on Jan. 11, during which they scheduled me for an interview this coming Tues. Jan. 18.

I live about 80 miles away or so, in Olive Branch, MS. I will be moving down there if I get the job. If I dont get the job I will be moving back home to Maryland.

Good Luck to you on the 18th Jayokay!

Old 01-16-2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:

Glad for you Jay!! I have not yet got that call! But I am hopeful! Wow, so did they give you a few dates to pick from, or just the times or what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or