Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2010, 02:04 PM

46 posts, read 80,790 times

Advertisements

Hey Guys I havent posted in awhile however I had my Interview on Nov 18th and still havent heard anything since HireRight Contacted me for me to Sign a consent form for High School education so I am still waiting on a Job Offer!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2010, 03:13 PM

201 posts, read 386,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on View Post
Thanks Garmon 1966. I am really looking foward to day 2 testing, can you give a brief detail of wht day 2 consists of?
You will do a lot of squating and repetitive motions simulating working on a production line. Just do a lot of stretching and squatting a week before if you haven't done them in a while and wear clothes that are stretchy and comfortable. If it's cold, wear layers of clothing that you can remove, and believe me you will remove some of them as you will sweat. Tennis shoes are fine as long as they fit good. It's a long day so be prepared. Good luck.

Old 12-31-2010, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mluv_2000 View Post
Hey Guys I havent posted in awhile however I had my Interview on Nov 18th and still havent heard anything since HireRight Contacted me for me to Sign a consent form for High School education so I am still waiting on a Job Offer!
That waiting must be a killer. I have my interview on Jan 11 and I hope to hear something quickly. I need to making a real paycheck ASAP. I don't do waiting very well. We just have to hang in there and pray for the best.

Old 12-31-2010, 04:16 PM

8 posts, read 19,782 times
Dj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltlbet View Post
another woman here. I make 3

I too am a woman. I guess that it makes 4 of us

Old 12-31-2010, 05:51 PM

142 posts, read 260,504 times
Welcome CLFranklin

Mizzboyd here and yes there are 4 women now yeah

Old 12-31-2010, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on View Post
yd;17194809]I had my first assessment test on December 27, 2010 how long do you think it will be before I know if I will move on to the second phase or not? Is there anyway to tell if you will move on or not? Are you more prone to receive a call about the second phase or get an email and if an email where do you go to check the email status?
[/quote]

Where did you take your test at on the 27th of December? I took mine in New Albany MS and I was wondering if you too took your there or somewhere else.

Old 01-01-2011, 08:15 PM

It's mighty quiet on here today.

Old 01-01-2011, 09:28 PM

116 posts, read 209,112 times
Make that 5 women!!

Old 01-02-2011, 10:03 AM

1 posts, read 1,599 times
Toyota Info - Toyota Staffing:
All please be patient. There are over 1300 jobs left. Toyota will be hiring all of 2011. Everything is going according to the staffing plan and is designed to staff particular departments first. Just like building a car, everything has to come together at the right time to build a quality and safe vehicle. The staffing plan is designed to accommodate the training plan as all team members are trained in the Toyota Way. It will be the best job you have ever had in your life, so again please be patient. If you are in the testing phase focus on the testing, if your are scheduled for an interview focus on your interview. Be prepared, bring a resume to the interview. Good luck.

Old 01-02-2011, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Staffing View Post
Toyota Info - Toyota Staffing:
All please be patient. There are over 1300 jobs left. Toyota will be hiring all of 2011. Everything is going according to the staffing plan and is designed to staff particular departments first. Just like building a car, everything has to come together at the right time to build a quality and safe vehicle. The staffing plan is designed to accommodate the training plan as all team members are trained in the Toyota Way. It will be the best job you have ever had in your life, so again please be patient. If you are in the testing phase focus on the testing, if your are scheduled for an interview focus on your interview. Be prepared, bring a resume to the interview. Good luck.

So we should stop worrying ourselves and just wait and see what happens but that is hard when some people say they heard from their test results like three days after they took assessment test and some of us are still waiting and know nothing. What is the procedure that they are using when getting back in contact with someone whether they passed the test or not? Should we be worried if we have taken the assessment test and not gotten a response back as of yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi