Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2011, 01:15 AM

1 posts, read 1,560 times

Advertisements

does anybody know what the start out pay is goin to be?
oh and all i done was the rate the question test online was i suppose to send in a resume?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2011, 03:01 AM

107 posts, read 194,318 times
Thats the site I use.

Old 01-14-2011, 06:09 AM

116 posts, read 208,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtal2250 View Post
oh and all i done was the rate the question test online was i suppose to send in a resume?

complete application?

Old 01-14-2011, 06:56 AM

142 posts, read 260,504 times
Default Reputation Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
mizz boyd,
jus curious why is your reputation points important? I will mark it, but really curious. LOL>

They really aren't I just want more reputation points that's all!!!!

Old 01-14-2011, 07:23 AM

46 posts, read 80,790 times
Quote:
\

Thanks mluv,
I needed to hear that! This forum is really shaping up!! What is the rental housing like, I checked into a couple of houses when I was there for day 2 testing. Just wondered if folks are like, oh ya toyota people are coming, raise the rents, and let's get what we can!! Be curious to hear your thoughts or comments. thanks
Absolutely Not The4hammys, Now on apartments we have apartment guides with the Rent Rates already set! Thats why it is always best to deal with a Realtor rather than searching on your own simply because we can give you Comps of what the going rate is own rental houses and also help you find the best deal in buying and negotiating!

Old 01-14-2011, 07:30 AM

46 posts, read 80,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMcAtee View Post
I will tell you from experience: Do not mention you work at Toyota when buying a car, house, etc. They will try to raise the price. Don't even wear your Toyota uniform to make a major purchase.
GmcAtee, I dont know where you have been shopping or where you are from however, its not like that around here! Everyone is treated equal and also you have the right to shop around and compare prices and when its said and done whatever someone is buying or shopping for they are always allowed to negotiate, nothing is set in stone! If you need any assistance in buying property here feel free and give me a call 662 491 0668!

Old 01-14-2011, 10:44 AM

172 posts, read 330,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtal2250 View Post
Jtal,
Production team member starts out @ 15.00/hr. Team leader I believe gets 16.00/hr. Bennies are great!!

Old 01-14-2011, 10:53 AM

172 posts, read 330,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
They really aren't I just want more reputation points that's all!!!!
Mizz boyd,
When taking the first computer based test, the proctor administrator told us, if when taking the test, your computer shuts off, or you are no longer able to proceed, this is because your not a good fit for toyota. So if you didn't get shut down during the test it's all good! It is gonna take time! There is going to be another round of hiring as well. Hang in there hun!

Old 01-14-2011, 12:23 PM

116 posts, read 209,112 times
Ok Guys! Tomorrow is the big day! DAY2 Testing! OMG just ready to get it over with because
I cant think of anything else LOL

Old 01-14-2011, 12:33 PM

88 posts, read 150,982 times
Quote:
Mizz boyd,
When taking the first computer based test, the proctor administrator told us, if when taking the test, your computer shuts off, or you are no longer able to proceed, this is because your not a good fit for toyota. So if you didn't get shut down during the test it's all good! It is gonna take time! There is going to be another round of hiring as well. Hang in there hun!
mizzboyd, the4hammys: when i took the day 1 assessment computer test, the proctor stated: If you didnt complete a section in an alloted time the computer would not let you finish that part, but would automatically shut you down but would let you advance to the next section. I asked the proctor, after testing how could you know if you passed the test? Her reply: The test are scored by an outside source, someone from Toyota will get in contact. I also asked about a time frame and she replied: It could be a few days or a few weeks, being so close to HO,HO,HO it will probably be after the first of the year. That was Dec 3.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi