Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2011, 09:22 PM

19 posts, read 28,664 times

Advertisements

They said I could choose from Tuesday or Wedneday. I mentioned that it was a little soon for me and she said that she could call me back the following week to schedule for the next week if I wanted, but I didn't want to wait. I told her I'd go ahead and take that Tuesday. The time is 7:45 am - she didn't give an option there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2011, 09:24 PM

172 posts, read 330,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayokay View Post
They said I could choose from Tuesday or Wedneday. I mentioned that it was a little soon for me and she said that she could call me back the following week to schedule for the next week if I wanted, but I didn't want to wait. I told her I'd go ahead and take that Tuesday. The time is 7:45 am - she didn't give an option there.
LOL, what about the other girl, that works where you work in MS? she get a call yet? c mon dish already!!

Old 01-16-2011, 09:30 PM

Do you see that people>>>> we are about to turn to a whoping 100 on the pages in this thread!! OKay, now I can hear what ya'll are saying, that girl needs to get away from the p.c.!! UR right, I may be domestically challenged but I am goin to do some laundry!! : P

Old 01-16-2011, 09:34 PM

They said they only schedule a week in advance, so I could pick from the coming Tues. or Wed. Or if I wanted, she said she could call again the following week. I didn't want to risk that so I just went ahead and took the first available. I think it's a standard time of 7:45 am, but idk about that. i didn't get a choice.

Old 01-16-2011, 09:36 PM

This is by far the largest forum on here that has anything to do with Tupelo or anywhere close to it.

Old 01-16-2011, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayokay View Post
This is by far the largest forum on here that has anything to do with Tupelo or anywhere close to it.
Yes indeed!!! We are a growing family!!

Old 01-16-2011, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlschr0 View Post
That was me, and it was a lighthearted message for all of you that will (hopefully) be arriving here at TMMK for training soon. People here at TMMK really are excited about having Chick Fil A catering options - I know my husband was just talking about arranging it for some of the training sessions for some of his new team members from TMMMS. I didn't realize that could be interpreted as offensive.

And since I'm not actually in the same boat (not applying for employment, but rather looking for relocation information as an existing TMMK family being sent to TMMMS), I don't mind stepping away from this thread. I was just trying to answer questions when I could, but I can certainly step back so that the rest of you can focus on your applications. Good luck everyone - hopefully you all get good news!
I was a little confused by the hostility toward that. I don't see how that could have been taken as some sort of offensive remark.

Old 01-16-2011, 09:50 PM

Well folks, this girl is goin to bed! LOL. I really am, but wanted to post one last time, ya kno in hopes that I turn the thread to 100!!!! Thanks Jay for the help! : ) Nite everyone!

Old 01-16-2011, 09:52 PM

Shucks!!! : P

Old 01-16-2011, 09:54 PM

28 posts, read 53,869 times
Next post is page 100!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi