Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2011, 09:39 AM

142 posts, read 260,563 times

Advertisements

Do anyone know why the process has now slowed down? Some people are saying it's been six to nine weeks and they still haven't heard anything....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2011, 10:52 AM

172 posts, read 330,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
Do anyone know why the process has now slowed down? Some people are saying it's been six to nine weeks and they still haven't heard anything....
If I had to guess mizzboyd, they have the first round of people in place and getting finished up with those still in the final stages, such as physicals and so forth. I believe they have not started hiring for the actual workers for the ,"line". My guess is that they are gathering the info needed for the next round which will be for the "line" and they have learned a lot from this previous part. So get ready, I do believe it is coming, yes our turn is coming. I have been in this game since the first day, aug. 23rd. my last thing I did was day 2 testing on Jan. 4th. so quite a bit of time now. We shall see! just a guess! I hav my blizzard to keep me busy the next few days!! That is my secret, to stay busy!!! Have a good day!

Old 02-01-2011, 12:40 PM

142 posts, read 260,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
If I had to guess mizzboyd, they have the first round of people in place and getting finished up with those still in the final stages, such as physicals and so forth. I believe they have not started hiring for the actual workers for the ,"line". My guess is that they are gathering the info needed for the next round which will be for the "line" and they have learned a lot from this previous part. So get ready, I do believe it is coming, yes our turn is coming. I have been in this game since the first day, aug. 23rd. my last thing I did was day 2 testing on Jan. 4th. so quite a bit of time now. We shall see! just a guess! I hav my blizzard to keep me busy the next few days!! That is my secret, to stay busy!!! Have a good day!

You could be right the4hammys but I haven't even taken day 2 yet and that is what is bothering me because I haven't gotten a letter or heard anything about nothing yet.

Old 02-01-2011, 12:41 PM

82 posts, read 170,755 times
Has anyone else's background check taken a long time? It's been two weeks for us so far. Only two states to check info. from. Any input will be appreciated.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:55 PM

116 posts, read 209,185 times
Hey Everybody!
Question about background check: Did everybody get the message that said " your background check has been completed and forwarded to the team that requested it" ?
If so then I received that yesterday. So I guess Im waiting on the call for physical.
Will all this waiting ever end!!??

Old 02-01-2011, 04:15 PM

107 posts, read 194,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
Hey Everybody!
Question about background check: Did everybody get the message that said " your background check has been completed and forwarded to the team that requested it" ?
If so then I received that yesterday. So I guess Im waiting on the call for physical.
Will all this waiting ever end!!??
NO I DONT THINK THE WAIT NEVER ENDS HAD MY INTERVIEW FOR TEAM LEADER NOV 30TH AND NOT A WORD YET OTHER THAN MY BACK GROUND CHECK WAS COMPLETE ON DEC 1ST ONE DAY AFTER MY INTERVIEW.

Old 02-01-2011, 04:19 PM

107 posts, read 194,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatrabbit View Post
Has anyone else's background check taken a long time? It's been two weeks for us so far. Only two states to check info. from. Any input will be appreciated.
It took my back ground check 1 day.

Old 02-01-2011, 04:46 PM

22 posts, read 36,130 times
My interview for production member was Jan 27 and haven't heard about a background check has it been this long for anybody else most people get a email the day after

Old 02-01-2011, 04:57 PM

Default background check

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goob99 View Post
My interview for production member was Jan 27 and haven't heard about a background check has it been this long for anybody else most people get a email the day after
Lately it seems that the background check is started the day of interview. Usually a couple of hours after paperwork is filled out. Husband's interview was Jan.18 7:50a.m., received an email from HireRight stating that check had begun at 10:30 that same morning. I know that a couple of people have had to send in more paperwork authorizing more info. The school that he graduated from has since closed down, I'm thinking this may be part of it. Could military service also cause a delay?

Old 02-01-2011, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawells View Post
It took my back ground check 1 day.
Now that's service! I think with all of this waiting that everyone is doing, it has caused a bit of paranoia about everything(possible wrong info., getting lost in the shuffle,etc.). At least it has for me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi