Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2011, 05:55 PM

82 posts, read 170,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickiegrecco View Post
Hi new to this post and wondered what day 2 test (physical test?) consists of? Curious to know if it is a physical endurance type of thing or a medical physical exam? Thanks in advance for info!
This search result should have everything you need to know for the entire process from 1st application all the way through to physical. Read the entire search result, it will help you.
Toyota culture: the heart and soul ... - Google Books
You can also use the search function for this thread to find anything else that you may be looking for. I know this thread has grown to be huge but it has EVERYTHING that you need to know for the whole process. It just might take a little bit of digging!

You can also google "behavior based interview" for those that have not interviewed yet.
http://www.quintcareers.com/sample_behavioral.html

Last edited by fatrabbit; 03-15-2011 at 06:01 PM.. Reason: More info.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2011, 12:02 PM

16 posts, read 30,603 times
Does anybody know if there status tells them to move from one step to the next after interview. The lady at select staff told me that it is now in toyota's hands after the interview.

Old 03-16-2011, 02:16 PM

2 posts, read 4,072 times
what did you interview for and when were you called?

Old 03-16-2011, 02:30 PM

2 posts, read 4,072 times
MS Teacher, when did you interview and for what position? I am new to this post and interviewed for an HR position on 1/23/11. i haven't heard anything yet. In reading the older posts, I guess I'm still in good standing since I haven't received a rejection letter.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:26 PM

116 posts, read 209,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEEPNDFAITH View Post
MS Teacher, when did you interview and for what position? I am new to this post and interviewed for an HR position on 1/23/11. i haven't heard anything yet. In reading the older posts, I guess I'm still in good standing since I haven't received a rejection letter.
I interviewed for Team Leader position and I started Feb 28th. )) Awesome place to work. Still on Cloud 9

Old 03-16-2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by be blessed View Post
Does anybody know if there status tells them to move from one step to the next after interview. The lady at select staff told me that it is now in toyota's hands after the interview.
After interview they will do the background check. When that is complete, you will get a call from Toyota directly.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry0981 View Post
Hi I am new to this forum. I have been reading a few posts. Can anyone tell me after day 2 what your status should possibly say if u passed day 2? Not really sure if i passed or not. I see where it says final interview scheduled under the activity and not scheduled under the scheduled part of selectrak. It says to come to their hiring facility but wondering if everyone is getting this same message whether u passed or not? Can anyone give me any insight? Is this a good or bad thing? Also good luck to EVERYONE!!!!!!
Not sure how its working now but when I did Day 2, in a few days my status also changed to Final Interview scheduled which basically means you are in the system in line to be called.
There is nothing to do but wait but it sounds like your gonna get a call soon get ready

Old 03-16-2011, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on View Post
Hey guys, from reading the latest posts and talking with a few employees that have actually started, it appears the hiring process has kicked into a hgher gear. Can anyone say on average whats the wait time from day 2 simulation test you may receive call or email for an interview and from interview to drug test, background check, physical and so on..... any input will be greatly appreciated... still "Holding On". Congrats to all who have been hired and Good luck to those who are still in the hiring process.
Depends on what area that you are being considered for. Some depts are just getting started with their hiring so "hold on" a little longer Its coming! And boy will you be glad you held on!!

Old 03-16-2011, 05:41 PM

Hey everyone!! Havent posted much lately. This is my 3rd week in training and everything is still going well. Truly the nicest people I have ever met!
I am in Assembly but not sure what area. Headed to Kentucky for 3 weeks for training.It is really a skeleton crew at Blue Springs now. Soooooo many people are about to be hired! All this waiting will be worth it and you will be working for the most awesome company in the world! WOOHOO!!! Stay positive

Old 03-16-2011, 05:46 PM

60 posts, read 101,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
Hey everyone!! Havent posted much lately. This is my 3rd week in training and everything is still going well. Truly the nicest people I have ever met!
I am in Assembly but not sure what area. Headed to Kentucky for 3 weeks for training.It is really a skeleton crew at Blue Springs now. Soooooo many people are about to be hired! All this waiting will be worth it and you will be working for the most awesome company in the world! WOOHOO!!! Stay positive
MS Teacher how long after your physical does it take for your final offer call to come? Does team member workers go for training or is it just team leaders?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi