Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 04:28 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,655,212 times

Advertisements

Oh, it's beautiful, Janet! I love that rustic look! Da Jammer's home is more citified but that's not the only type of home that's beautiful! I'm lovin' those trees and that lake view, too! Sooo peaceful looking!

It almost has a look of being in the mountains, which is where our last home was. We didn't have a lick of grass most of the time but it was so beautiful to me!

Thanks for sharing!

MrsG

Old 07-02-2007, 07:52 PM

1,280 posts, read 4,340,727 times
Janet Bezz where are you at .. I love the look of the water !! looks very clean!!

Old 07-02-2007, 07:54 PM

1,280 posts, read 4,340,727 times
When i was little I use to say when I grew up I was going to live in the country on a farm and draw pictures of it................ well ..then when I grew up .. I wanted to live in the hills and teach................

My daughter can do the drawing ... and I can do the teaching ..just have to get there ya know!! ...

I look at these pictures and I feel home calling! I know its corney but ..hey thats how i am! (yes My hubby would be telling me to stop writing things like that about now lol)

Old 07-02-2007, 10:16 PM

791 posts, read 1,820,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
one way:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/faq/8...res-posts.html

what I do is upload all of my pics to photobucket dot com then copy and paste the "img code" under the pictures I want to post here.
Thanks for the link Jammer. I'm gonna try again.

Boof

Old 07-02-2007, 10:26 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,655,212 times
Cool Don't ever change!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2beamissourian View Post
When i was little I use to say when I grew up I was going to live in the country on a farm and draw pictures of it................ well ..then when I grew up .. I wanted to live in the hills and teach................

My daughter can do the drawing ... and I can do the teaching ..just have to get there ya know!! ...

I look at these pictures and I feel home calling! I know its corney but ..hey thats how i am! (yes My hubby would be telling me to stop writing things like that about now lol)
Hey, 2b! I think you're charming and don't you let anyone make you feel bad for being just the way you are! I like the phrase, "I look at these pictures and I feel home calling!" I bet you'd make a great writer! You are passionate about life and have a way with words. Tell the truth...are you?

Oh...and even though your husband teases you, I bet that's a big part of why he fell in love with you! You gave his life zest!

Keep those corny emails coming!

Old 07-02-2007, 11:05 PM

Talking Pix Of Our Humble Abode

Ok, lets see if I don't mess this up too badly.

These are pictures of the house we're buying. We close on it next Tuesday! Woo Hoo!!!

View of house from end of driveway
Click image for larger version

Name:	Trip & Marshfield 204.jpg
Views:	453
Size:	348.6 KB
ID:	4906

View looking out from front of house

Name:	Trip & Marshfield 086.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	385.0 KB
ID:	4907

Part of Backyard-You can see the bench & bird feeder too.

Name:	Backyard Bench.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	626.4 KB
ID:	4909

Wow, I'm sorry these are so big. Maybe if I knew how to make them smaller, we'd be in good shape, huh?

Well, this is gonna be our piece of heaven....a piece of Gods Green Earth. Praise The Lord! It's proof that dreams really do come true! God has truly blessed us this time. We feel so very fortunate!!!

Hey Janet....is that blue water I see at the end of your yard????? Holy Schmokes!!!! That's breathtaking!!!! When's the BBQ??? I'll bring the Potato Salad & some lawn chairs! hehehehe

Enjoy,
Boof
***Awaiting lashings for posting big pix*** (Especially those with dial-up)

Old 07-02-2007, 11:49 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,634,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Bezz View Post

Finally. Not as beautiful as Jammer's pics but they're mine...
awesome! nuff said!! It's pics like that....that will make even more folks to want to pack up and move on out here. Good to see the photobucket thing worked out OK...now please, JB let's see more!

Old 07-02-2007, 11:57 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,634,833 times
Boof, WOW!!! What a gorgeous place for you and your family to hang the hats. I soooo wanted the long driveway but couldn't make it work with everything else we (*cough cough* wifey) wanted. Please... please folks do not worry about the size of the pics. In fact I actually like the huge pics so I can see every little detail! I see a big honkin' lawn mower in your future Boof

Old 07-03-2007, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
Boof, WOW!!! What a gorgeous place for you and your family to hang the hats. I soooo wanted the long driveway but couldn't make it work with everything else we (*cough cough* wifey) wanted. Please... please folks do not worry about the size of the pics. In fact I actually like the huge pics so I can see every little detail! I see a big honkin' lawn mower in your future Boof
Awww, thanks Jams. Like I said, we feel EXTREMELY fortunate & blessed to have found this home.

As for the lawn mower....Man, you ain't just whistlin' dixie!!! We've been looking for a mower that'll handle that much yard..4.77 Acres, and them babies are comin' in at $5K and ABOVE!!!! Holy Schmokes!!!!! We found a used John Deere commercial grade ZTR, and the guy wanted $7200 for it!!!! DANG!!!! And here we are without a rich uncle. I guess hubby will have to get a 2nd job!!! LOLOLOL But, then he woudn't have time to mow...hmmmm....I'll think of something. LOLOL hehehe We're hoping to find a decent used ZTR just to get us started. Then we can get a second mortgage to finance the new mower. ***choke choke***

Thanks for reminding me,
Boof
***Hugs & 5 Points...***

Old 07-03-2007, 05:58 AM

1,554 posts, read 4,551,570 times
Wow. Thanks for the AWESOME photos. Now your making it even harder for me over here in NC. You all know I am having trouble finding a rental for us to move into in Missouri. Ok you all cough it up where are you all living? I soooooo want to move to Missouri. Don't get me wrong I like where I am at. I love the beach and the island is beautiful with Oak trees but we don't have a huge yard or even a garage. It is so tight here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri