Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 12:35 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,570,117 times

Advertisements

Boof. Now that is what I call creative. Nice going and so glad to be here myself. Y'all are the bestest and such a fun bunch. You have just about said it all. Well, on second thought, you did, youd said it all. Great going girl. Now, about what to put under there...hmmmmmm, anyone with ideas?

As far as LJ, and the others, I be tryin'. Still have to motor around this here CDF and find others first.

Applause agin to yas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2007, 12:38 PM

2,142 posts, read 4,449,437 times
Well well well! Now for any of you who are new to these Missouri forums and just happened to swerve into this one at Mach 0.8 or Warp 7.5, all of this proves just one thing: Who the heck needs MySpace??!!

And far be it for Boof to stall at 101, I'm raising her to 102 forthwith!! And our next endeavor is to vault Lake Junkie over the 50 plateau!! Oh, the suspense, the intrigue, the excitement. Let's do it, everyone!!

Old 08-09-2007, 12:59 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,055,024 times
/Hobbes getting tad frustrated, trying and then waiting for the 'you've given too much love to Boofers and/or others, spread it around big boy' to pass, and then get the 'you've given too much love in the past 24 hours, please sit and wait as time rambles by'...

But, nonetheless, to ya for passing the 100 mark!!!

Old 08-09-2007, 02:01 PM

871 posts, read 1,984,548 times
I just love ya'all. Even if a person could'nt read they would sure get a kick out of this forum with all the smileys and cool cool pics. Congrats! boof on your rep points. Can't wait to see what youll come up with below your name.

Old 08-09-2007, 02:07 PM

871 posts, read 1,984,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
I love it! Racing is such a family affair...do you have pics of the crew?
Cool story...thanks!

OK...here comes my rep point for Boof...I gotta get some shuteye!
SOMEBODY...take her over the line for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Insert music from Rocky...)
(I'll be checking back in the AM...)
I'll get some pics in this evening for ya. Thanks for asking. Hopefully I can figure out how to do it..

Old 08-09-2007, 04:21 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,380,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northbayeric View Post
Well well well! Now for any of you who are new to these Missouri forums and just happened to swerve into this one at Mach 0.8 or Warp 7.5, all of this proves just one thing: Who the heck needs MySpace??!!

And far be it for Boof to stall at 101, I'm raising her to 102 forthwith!! And our next endeavor is to vault Lake Junkie over the 50 plateau!! Oh, the suspense, the intrigue, the excitement. Let's do it, everyone!!
Yr a sweetheart, Mr. NBEric...thanks for thinkin of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentaxlecrew View Post
I'll get some pics in this evening for ya. Thanks for asking. Hopefully I can figure out how to do it..
I can help ya...Jammer & ShadowCaver taught me!

Just upload your pics (make 'em smaller if you have that software) to photobucket.com. (You can get a free account.)
Then copy & paste (right click) the 4th choice (the IMG code) into the body of your post!
S'easy...once ya know how!

Old 08-09-2007, 08:52 PM

1,640 posts, read 3,653,278 times
Talking And to think I knew you when!!!

Congratulations for your much deserved kudos here, Boof and Lake Junkie!!! Da Jammer has great taste in forumers!

I can hardly believe we'll be meeting tomorrow morning! I'd better start headin' on to bed, soon. Just gotta see who signed in on that thread first.

I wish I could take the time to do this thread justice but I just haven't got it in me tonight. I've sure laughed a lot, though! I have been having trouble sleeping lately and last night, it was 2:30am before I climbed in bed to try again. I'm hoping I can get to sleep early tonight since I need to wake up early in the mornin'. It takes a looooong time to make myself presentable these days! Otherwise, ya'll'd be like...!!!

Okay, I'm goin' to check the list for tomorrow!

Be there or be square, all you SW Missourians and NW Arkansans!!!

MrsG

P.S. To the rest of you wanna-be's, we'll catch ya on the flip side! Remember...your day WILL come!!!

Old 08-09-2007, 09:58 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,570,117 times
Well, now, the rest of us will just have to wait for you to post something about this great adventure. I'm not saying that we will be jealous or anything. Naw, not even a little

don't be having too much fun, oh, go ahead...enjoy and here's to yas

Old 08-09-2007, 10:08 PM

2,142 posts, read 4,449,437 times
My day will come....Well that's what I'm counting on! Regrettably, my Missouri fact-finding mission next month is going to preclude me from making it south of I-70 except for maybe a quick detour down to Hermann to hear some fun ooom-pah-pah German band music and buy me a bottle of Stone Hill's Steinberg White. But the time's coming...I have to believe our paths are going to cross, and not just here in these city-data forums either! First things first, though. I've got to follow in so many of your footsteps in leaving California (as one sign of just how loopy our state government's getting, the state Assembly and Senate decided to go on summer recess without passing a new state budget. We haven't had a state budget in a month and a half here! ), and getting my better half and I settled back there, right where we belong!

And, shifting gears a bit....I see Lake Junkie's up to 50 now! 50! Do I hear 51, 51 anybody?

And.....the Boofster! I can't think of anyone with a better ratio of reputations to posts. If she isn't careful, her reputations will eventually exceed her number of posts! Wowzer!!!!!

Old 08-09-2007, 10:42 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,632,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
Congratulations for your much deserved kudos here, Boof and Lake Junkie!!! Da Jammer has great taste in forumers!

I can hardly believe we'll be meeting tomorrow morning! I'd better start headin' on to bed, soon. Just gotta see who signed in on that thread first.

I wish I could take the time to do this thread justice but I just haven't got it in me tonight. I've sure laughed a lot, though! I have been having trouble sleeping lately and last night, it was 2:30am before I climbed in bed to try again. I'm hoping I can get to sleep early tonight since I need to wake up early in the mornin'. It takes a looooong time to make myself presentable these days! Otherwise, ya'll'd be like...!!!

Okay, I'm goin' to check the list for tomorrow!

Be there or be square, all you SW Missourians and NW Arkansans!!!

MrsG

P.S. To the rest of you wanna-be's, we'll catch ya on the flip side! Remember...your day WILL come!!!
awww MrsG I surely hope you can get plenty of rest tonight and wake up ready to hit the road runnin' in the am
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri