U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 10:49 PM

430 posts, read 820,831 times
Yes he will, he is already chomping at the bit to get back to work (something that won't happen for about 6-8 weeks). They warned him that the plates can pop out with this type of surgery if he uses that shoulder at ALL. He's a Plumber and is already talking about how he could go back to work as a "supervisor" and tell someone what to do....I reminded him that the world has enough "supervisors" and he needs to stay home and take care of himself!! LOL.....he's in good spirits tonight and Nana's pooped! I got to chase the baby all day and he's a handful!! Thanks again for the nice thoughts, they mean so much to us!!

O.Nana
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2007, 11:03 PM

2,886 posts, read 4,355,254 times
it's been a few days without an update! How's the young whippersnapper doing there Mrs.O.N.??

Old 08-15-2007, 11:11 PM

Jammer, thanks for asking! He's doing real good today...still some pain, but that's to be expected....I wrote a bit more to NB Eric under the "Special Request from Northbay Eric" thread....hate to take up room here writing it again!

You guys/gals just amaze me with your warmth and friendliness...I am so lucky to have fallen into this message board! God bless you....

How are YOU doing Jammer, I have you in my prayers and your on the prayer list at church....

O.Nana

Old 08-15-2007, 11:23 PM

2,886 posts, read 4,355,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark Nana View Post
Jammer, thanks for asking! He's doing real good today...still some pain, but that's to be expected....I wrote a bit more to NB Eric under the "Special Request from Northbay Eric" thread....hate to take up room here writing it again!

You guys/gals just amaze me with your warmth and friendliness...I am so lucky to have fallen into this message board! God bless you....

How are YOU doing Jammer, I have you in my prayers and your on the prayer list at church....

O.Nana
ooops! I'm sorry I didn't see you have already answered this! I was reminded today as some kids rode down our sleepy lil road on their orvs (safe speed) of your son while I was mowing the grass. Heck with 102 degrees...I needed to get it done

Glad to hear he is doing OK....lil pain is to be expected just make sure he takes it easy for awhile.

Old 08-21-2007, 11:14 PM

Wink Thank you all !

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you ALL for your concern and prayers for my son J. He had his staples taken out yesterday and although it's a nasty looking scar, he's doing quite well. He will still be out of work for another 5-6 weeks, but his spirits are high and he's enjoying some extra quality time with his sons!

You guys and gals are really the best!!

O. Nana

Old 08-21-2007, 11:33 PM

4,679 posts, read 7,466,842 times
O. Nana - thanks for the update. Sounds great that his spirits are that good - to me, that is 80% of recovery [and life] right there, and being able to make the proverbial lemonaid from the bruised/scarred lemons, by spending time w/ his critters.

Old 08-21-2007, 11:33 PM

2,125 posts, read 2,872,003 times
I'm so glad to hear this good news from you about your son's progress! May God continue to bless the two of you very much! And let us know when he's able to return to work, too. Not that I mind him getting to spend some extra good time with his sons--your grandchildren while he's convalescing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri