Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 10:15 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,381,758 times

Advertisements

Jammer, this was such a great idea...thanks (bowing, humbly blushing) for all the love from all corners of this great forum!

Now I've passed the baton to the one, the only, the raven-haired beauty that keeps us all entertained and enlightened...Mrs. G!!! Get those rep points flowin' gang...she shoulda been there long before me!

Let's get her up there...only 19 to go!

Whattaya waitin' for...quit readin' this and get to reppin'!!!!!!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2007, 12:32 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,633,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
Jammer, this was such a great idea...thanks (bowing, humbly blushing) for all the love from all corners of this great forum!

Now I've passed the baton to the one, the only, the raven-haired beauty that keeps us all entertained and enlightened...Mrs. G!!! Get those rep points flowin' gang...she shoulda been there long before me!

hey, where is our MrsG??? Haven't seen her or her words of wisdom in a few days. As soon as I get my ability to rep back (I can't believe I'm outta gas at 1:30 pm ... this reppin system blows!!) she is gonna get some dem warm fuzzies

Old 08-24-2007, 12:47 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,573,062 times
See what happens!!! Later, perhaps...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mrsgenealogy again.

Old 08-24-2007, 01:02 PM

430 posts, read 1,263,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
See what happens!!! Later, perhaps...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mrsgenealogy again.

It's like a broken record....I got the same message

O.Nana

Old 08-24-2007, 01:12 PM

1,280 posts, read 4,340,132 times
this board told me to spread some more love else where .. i have to give some to give to her again???

I don't get that!!

Old 08-24-2007, 06:18 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,654,332 times
Wink Aw, shucks!

Quote:

You're so sweet, L J and a definite keeper! Thank you so much for choosing me! I definitely SHOULD NOT have been there before you! You're the one I can only hope to emulate, girlfriend!!! Having said that, though, I've got to get busy figuring out a good byline! Hmmm... Hey, that makes me wonder what Boof came up with! I haven't seen one of her posts since I came back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
hey, where is our MrsG??? Haven't seen her or her words of wisdom in a few days. As soon as I get my ability to rep back (I can't believe I'm outta gas at 1:30 pm ... this reppin system blows!!) she is gonna get some dem warm fuzzies
I'm baaaack, Jammer! I haven't been feeling too well and what time I've felt up to being at the computer, I've been trying to keep up with my online web design class. I've missed you all and am feelin' those warm fuzzies even if they aren't in the form of rep points!

Thanks in advance to all my reppin' friends here in the MO Forum!

Old 08-24-2007, 06:38 PM

Quote:
I'm baaaack, Jammer! I haven't been feeling too well and what time I've felt up to being at the computer, I've been trying to keep up with my online web design class. I've missed you all and am feelin' those warm fuzzies even if they aren't in the form of rep points!
awww MrsG I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Take er easy and get yourself all better.

oh and start thinking of a nifty new title!!

Old 08-24-2007, 08:51 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,381,758 times
Thumbs down I'm in Rep point Jail again...

You've given out too much Reputation...try again in 24 hours...

Somebody help me...I've gotten meself thrown in rep point jail again!!!

I'll be back, Mrs G...

Old 08-24-2007, 09:06 PM

Just a quick note on this reputation thingy and how it is *cough cough* supposed to work. Everyone has the ability to hand out 15 reputations in a 24 hour period. Once you rep MrsG you must then hand out at least 20 more reps to OTHER people before you can go back and give some warm fuzzies to MrsG again. Right there is what is causing so much consternation amongst folks as it appears on the surface to be nonsensical. In reality though it's probably best it is done this way otherwise the abuses of the system would make the whole program a silly joke.

Have no fear folks as we will find a way to get those that deserve the recognition the props they have earned. We all appreciate everyone's help and input here in the MO forum and we are doing our best to let ya'll know it!!!

Old 08-24-2007, 10:28 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,654,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
awww MrsG I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Take er easy and get yourself all better.

oh and start thinking of a nifty new title!!
Thanks, jammer! And thanks for the explanation on the voting thing, too! I'm just happy to be knowin' I'll get there so soon!

Quote:
You've given out too much Reputation...try again in 24 hours...

Somebody help me...I've gotten meself thrown in rep point jail again!!!

I'll be back, Mrs G...
I believe you, L J! You just rest your little positive reppin' finger, okay? Thanks to you gettin' this thing goin' my way, I'll get there soon enough!

Well, I think I'll call it a night! It's been fun to be back with the MO Forum Gang! I'm goin' to bed feelin' all warm and welcomed!
Attached Images

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri