U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-24-2008, 09:47 PM

1,591 posts, read 2,321,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kareybear View Post
I am 10 months pregnant as of today. Going to have the baby in August which is probably the hottest month of the year.So Most likely you all going to hear me whining about how stinken HOT around that time. I drive an hour to OB/GYN in Columbia.

Thank You for thoughts about the baby. I won't know until a couple weeks if the baby sticks for me because I had a miscarriage previously.
http://mediaphoto.doctissimo.fr/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/grands-smileys/TN-4883-famille.gif (broken link)
Congratulations, Karey Bear! I hope all goes well with your pregnancy!

Old 01-24-2008, 10:24 PM

25,441 posts, read 8,720,099 times
kareybear...everytime I read your post about being '10 months' pregnant, I have to laugh. That is about how it will feel in the hot months of July and August! Good luck to you and take care. Happy for you

Old 01-25-2008, 01:16 PM

1,554 posts, read 3,027,964 times
[QUOTE OnOurWay2MO posted You must of meant you are 10 weeks pregnant? I won't lie to you, it sucks being pregnant in the summer time, I will let you whine as much as you want lol. /QUOTE]Thank You for straightening me out. Yes I am ten weeks pregnant.Oh man if I was 10 month pregnant that would be some stubornned baby in there and HUGE too. LOL LOL Oh you will hear me complaining in the summer time over and over and no I don't need cheese with that Wine

MrsG, Northbayeric and jds Thank You for the cute pictures and the baby dust. I sure need it. I wasn't going annouce until some time in the 2nd trimester but now you all know. \

Well it was -4 degree out yesteday but today it is 27 degress but the chill factor is 16 degress. That still to cold for me. Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Old 01-25-2008, 04:03 PM

774 posts, read 883,569 times
Congrats Kareybear! I feel for you. If this August is as hot as it was last August for sure!
I was born in August in Indiana and I can remember my mom always saying how it was SOOO hot and uncomfortable.
Good luck.
Are you going to find out what sex it is or let it be a surprise?

Old 01-26-2008, 09:02 AM

901 posts, read 33,596 times
Congrats Kareybear! So happy for you. You take care of yourself and that youngin' now.

Old 01-26-2008, 01:23 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,679,196 times
Well its a lot warmer here in SWMO today! Tomorrow is said to be near 60 deg! Cant wait! Have a great weekend everyone

Old 01-26-2008, 06:02 PM

871 posts, read 1,297,196 times
WOW! Congrats KareyBear! My baby boy was born August 11th. I complained alot about how hot it was too. lol! I was sooooo lethargic and we dont even get the humidity you will have. Summer birthdays are the bomb though! Swim parties and barbecue! You cant beat that. My daughter was born in September so it works out great also.

Old 01-26-2008, 10:07 PM
Status: "Lake time is deducted from your age...;)" (set 15 hours ago)

1,801 posts, read 3,392,196 times
Default Hot summers...sigh...

All this talk of hot summers is making me miss the lake.

Actually, it was a glorious day here today. I had to go to the south side of the lake to take some pictures 'cause I figured I wouldn't get a better chance!!!

Anyway, been missing you all & hey to kareybear's lil cub...
Lost one meself, darlin...gotta believe they're waitin' somewhere's...eh?
[img]http://******************/sad-smiley-409.gif[/img]

I may just warm up the old Blue Moon tomorrow...rhrmmm...rhrmmm...supposed to be another gloooooorious day!

[img]http://******************/sport-smiley-5517.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2008, 10:12 PM

1,591 posts, read 2,321,897 times
Talking O'm'gosh! I'm so excited!

I am sooo excited! I just found out that I give out TWO REP POINTS AT A TIME when I vote, now!!!

Just a couple of days ago, I noticed that I had 300 rep points and was so excited! Of course, I wondered what that meant...if anything changed...but didn't know how to find out. Then, tonight, I paid attention to the score when I voted for someone and saw that it went up two points!!! At first, I thought it was just a coincidence and that someone else must have voted at the same time I did. Then, I voted again and lo and behold, two more points were added!!! Since I am sick of hearing that I need to spread the love around, I had gone out into the big world of the general forum and hung out with complete strangers, giving out rep points for their kind and helpful posts. Now, I'm back in my own MO forum neighborhood and just had to share my joy with all of you, my friends!

When I wondered where to come, I didn't think I needed to start a new thread for it and I immediately knew I could come to The Chatter Box! Thanks for this wonderful thread, Voyager!!!

Old 01-27-2008, 11:11 PM

789 posts, read 1,248,649 times
Thumbs up Hoooooooray for MrsG!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
I am sooo excited! I just found out that I give out TWO REP POINTS AT A TIME when I vote, now!!!

Just a couple of days ago, I noticed that I had 300 rep points and was so excited! Of course, I wondered what that meant...if anything changed...but didn't know how to find out. Then, tonight, I paid attention to the score when I voted for someone and saw that it went up two points!!! At first, I thought it was just a coincidence and that someone else must have voted at the same time I did. Then, I voted again and lo and behold, two more points were added!!! Since I am sick of hearing that I need to spread the love around, I had gone out into the big world of the general forum and hung out with complete strangers, giving out rep points for their kind and helpful posts. Now, I'm back in my own MO forum neighborhood and just had to share my joy with all of you, my friends!

When I wondered where to come, I didn't think I needed to start a new thread for it and I immediately knew I could come to The Chatter Box! Thanks for this wonderful thread, Voyager!!!
Great News, MrsG!!!!!!!!! It's always nice to hit another milestone, isn't it? I'm very happy & excited for you. Now you'll be spreadin' double the love.

And NV, Ditto what MrsG said.....Great thread!!!

Your Friend,
Boof
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri