U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 08:13 AM

2,886 posts, read 4,559,000 times

Advertisements

....and to all that stop by and hang out with us. I hope you all have an enjoyable and safe Thanksgiving holiday with your friends and families. It looks like we are gonna have a little bit of "weather" so if you are out and about please be careful upon those wet 'n wild highways and byways. Throw the diets out the window for a coupla days and enjoy stuffin' yourselves tomorrow!!

http://bestsmileys.com/thanksgiving/4.gif (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2007, 08:37 AM

25,441 posts, read 8,984,255 times
And a Happy Thanksgiving to you Sir Jammer Our temp. here has now dropped to 48! Had one heck of a storm about 4 a.m. Lot of lightning, thunder and oh, did it pour. Had to move a truck from the 'back 40' so it wouldn't wind up stuck in the mud..That was a fun thing to do!!!

Old 11-21-2007, 09:37 AM

870 posts, read 1,985,343 times
Default Be Thankful!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL the CD Family!! http://bestsmileys.com/family/3.gif (broken link)

Be especially careful on the roads - Make sure your critters stay warm - Don't burn the turkey!

AND BE THANKFUL!!

Old 11-21-2007, 09:40 AM

1,291 posts, read 1,773,247 times
Happy Turkey Day gang!!! Don't OD on tryptophan!

Old 11-21-2007, 01:31 PM

1,554 posts, read 3,122,179 times
Happy Turkey Day you All!!!! Yes we still waiting for Snow....Nothing yet...it is 34 degrees right now..... Kids waiting and they are driving me CRAZY!!!!!

Have a Great time with your gang and family..... Get stuffed because you all deserve it....

Old 11-21-2007, 04:09 PM

633 posts, read 1,624,887 times
Don't worry, I'm not here to whine about how much I miss all ya'll in Missouri.
OK, I'm LYING!! I'm SO jealous & sad that I'm not celebrating the Holiday season in that wonderful cold weather with great people surrounding me!
It's in the upper 60's here in Arizona. No, really, it sucks. Just looks like desert & mountains, no fall beauty.
ENJOY YOUR THANKSGIVING!

Old 11-21-2007, 10:00 PM

141 posts, read 267,617 times
Gobble Gobble everyone! Its cold here in Texas, started today we are going to have the first hard freeze tonight. We got the fire burning, the blankies out, the pecan pie cooling and the poodles pulled close....Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoys the time with the family. We are stuck here in Texas ALONE...but we have each other and "The Girls" <----poo's. First time in years.....kinda neat....

Old 11-22-2007, 01:05 AM

2,124 posts, read 3,014,236 times
Have a wonderful Turkey Day, everyone! We're staying close by, with gas prices being what they are, and eating an early dinner at my brother's house. Pretty cold for us this time of year--it should get down into the low to mid-30s the next two nights. No rainfall in sight, but maybe it'll start pouring sometime next month (we have rainy winters, usually, and always dry summers where it hardly rains at all from mid-May to early October).

Back at you when I wake up from my tryptophan-induced nap on the couch!

Old 11-22-2007, 07:07 AM

1,801 posts, read 3,504,098 times
Talking Me too...

Happy Thanksgiving mornin' all...waking up at my mom's house in Springfield I ran to the window hoping it had snowed last night, but nope! Busy busy the past couple days helping with the annual Food Harvest to fill up the local food pantries for winter. What a great way to start off the holiday season...

I just thought of you all & wanted to check in to say how grateful I am for all the friends I've made here in MO. It wouldn't be the same without you. And how especially cool da jammer is a mod.

For those of you who "just" got here, these radical weather shifts aren't terribly rare. Going from a t shirt in the AM to scarves/hats/gloves/thick coats in the PM...part of the charm of our adopted state.
Eat...drink...and be merry. Tomorrow we all shall diet!

Old 11-22-2007, 08:10 AM

1,554 posts, read 3,122,179 times
Diet LJ Ha.... Um I gonna have left over for less than a week..... I don't think that is gonna happen. But one thing I ain't gonna have to do is cook...Just nuke it.... Happy Happy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri