U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-02-2008, 07:17 PM

407 posts, read 534,153 times

Advertisements

I just wanted to say a big howdy to all of the Missourians in here and those that visit our great state.

HOWWWWWWWWWWDY!!!!
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2008, 07:22 PM

23,443 posts, read 18,029,491 times
Howdy there yourself, and welcome to the forum, hope you like it here! Where are you in Mo?

Old 02-02-2008, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Howdy there yourself, and welcome to the forum, hope you like it here! Where are you in Mo?
We reside in the general Christian County area. How about you?

Old 02-02-2008, 08:00 PM

526 posts, read 850,915 times
And a great big HOWDY right back at ya !!! I"m not "currently" one of the true Mo peeps that reside there however we do spend alot of time up there and are hoping to move up that way in the near future

Old 02-02-2008, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdslady View Post
And a great big HOWDY right back at ya !!! I"m not "currently" one of the true Mo peeps that reside there however we do spend alot of time up there and are hoping to move up that way in the near future
Cool!!! I am sure that you will love it as much as the rest of us do. MO is a wonderful state and ever so beautiful.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:11 PM

25,441 posts, read 8,984,255 times
Welcome to the forum!!! Sooooo many different threads for you to check out. And soooo very many really friendly and helpful folks around here.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
Welcome to the forum!!! Sooooo many different threads for you to check out. And soooo very many really friendly and helpful folks around here.
Yes I was totally surprised at how many threads are going on. There is quite a bit of informationhere. LOL

Would someone please explain to me about the coffee club thread and what it is about?

Old 02-02-2008, 08:23 PM

526 posts, read 850,915 times
Default I'll Try

The OTFCC is for anyone that wants to go. It's where the peeps that have lived in Mo for sometime can share with the newbies all sorts of interesting things. Like, what doctors are good, the best places to buy things...just general info that all newbies (and like me, wanna be newbies) need to know but don't know who to ask. But it's also where they go to meet and greet and have a good time...........or so they tell me. One of these days maybe I'll be lucky enough to find out.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:44 PM

25,441 posts, read 8,984,255 times
Talking Otfcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdslady View Post
The OTFCC is for anyone that wants to go. It's where the peeps that have lived in Mo for sometime can share with the newbies all sorts of interesting things. Like, what doctors are good, the best places to buy things...just general info that all newbies (and like me, wanna be newbies) need to know but don't know who to ask. But it's also where they go to meet and greet and have a good time...........or so they tell me. One of these days maybe I'll be lucky enough to find out.
And mostly information about and for the Springfield/Branson areas. Everyone is invited to 'attend' tho'. Someday when the weather is better and I have the time, I would love to drive down there and meet these super people. Fun reading their adventures and so much great information about the area.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:47 PM

23,443 posts, read 18,029,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMother1951 View Post
We reside in the general Christian County area. How about you?
formerly STL and Ste Genevieve counties, now in Fl, cant wait to come home for good!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri