Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2009, 09:39 PM

1,255 posts, read 3,183,919 times

Advertisements

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (NOT!)

My wife found out today that she is losing her Job after the first of the year.

But get this they make stuff for the Military but they make Minimum Wage,No Benifits and they was still under bidded by a company in a Foreign Country.I don't care this is not right in so many ways don't think I won't be making calls in the morning.

hillman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2009, 07:18 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,360,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
And how was it? Sorry that we couldn't make it this time. I have been saying that for some time now, haven't I? You know, some day I'm just going to drive 'down' there and surprise you!!!
Darlin...I love surprises...
We had a fun time talking about where to find good food 'n where we came from 'n such. I like your pizza idea!

Old 11-05-2009, 03:02 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,164,268 times
Talking Time change

Am i missing something or wasn't it that we were to change our clocks last weekend?

Old 11-05-2009, 06:52 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,320,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Am i missing something or wasn't it that we were to change our clocks last weekend?
No, you didn't miss anything. Yes, we were supposed to change our clocks to fall back into Fall. Next up will be springing ahead into Spring!

Old 11-05-2009, 09:10 PM

15,972 posts, read 9,336,447 times
That is no good and I hope she can find new work as soon as she can. I remember losing my job 2 months after I got my very first apartment many years ago. 25% of the company I work for was given the axe 3 months ago and it hurt to see those people have to pack up and leave on a moments notice. Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman View Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (NOT!)

But get this they make stuff for the Military but they make Minimum Wage,No Benifits and they was still under bidded by a company in a Foreign Country.I don't care this is not right in so many ways don't think I won't be making calls in the morning.

hillman

Old 11-05-2009, 11:33 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,526,587 times
Quote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (NOT!)

hillman
Sorry to hear this. It does seem to be happening in so many places. Hope that she can find something else soon. Take care.

Old 11-06-2009, 10:05 AM

Looking at CASE.NET and i need a definition of a term.

What does this mean?--AC Unlawful Detainer ; this involves a civil case not criminal.

Old 11-06-2009, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Hint not taken. Isn't the clock here incorrect?

Old 11-06-2009, 11:20 AM

Quote:

hillman
There's a lot of crazy stuff going around...
Hope another opportunity opens up for your wife!

Old 11-12-2009, 12:20 PM

Cool City Data Pizza Party...

It's on the calendar...Saturday November 21st we're having a pizza get together at Mr. G's Pizza in old Branson...Map of N Commercial St & E Atlantic St Branson, MO by MapQuest starting 'round 3pm for those late lunch/early dinner cravings.

There's a number of us that have been getting together for a couple of years now, and it's always fun to meet the new ones, so please consider yourself invited!

For more information, check out the Springfield-Branson forum and the thread called "Over The Fence Coffee Club"...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri