U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-12-2008, 01:38 AM

2,124 posts, read 3,016,436 times

Advertisements

Haven't had this much fun voting for someone since we voted for Mizzou's Chase Daniel for the Heisman Trophy! Why don't we just go ahead and get Kimberly to run for President while we're at it? Wouldn't she be more fun to vote for than any of the other presidential candidates?

On a more serious note, I hope Mrs. C. and Mrs. G. are doing OK. Please take good care and know we'll always stay behind you 100 percent. Hopefully Boof and Cali BassMan are OK too. Someone should tell Cali BassMan about the 417mag contest so he can start voting too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2008, 10:41 PM

1,593 posts, read 2,406,532 times
Awww! ya'll manage to bring tears to my eyes so often! It's amazing how one of my biggest support groups is an online one!

It's the closest I can come to a virtual group hug! I love you all!

Dear God, please get Mr. & Mrs. NBEric here soon! Give them the desires of their heart...You know they belong here, don'tcha? Yep, I thought so!

On another note, I couldn't figure out how to vote for Darlynn's friend. I must be getting older! Sheesh! If someone will take the time to enlighten me, I'll be happy to vote for this beautiful woman!

Old 06-13-2008, 08:43 AM

870 posts, read 1,986,592 times
Default Go here, click there...

10 Most Beautiful Women in 417-land - Southwest Missouri

Here's the link to vote for Kim Steed, one of 417 lands most beautiful women! If you guys could only meet her...HEY! Maybe I can get her to come with me to a OTFCC meeting sometime! That would be the BOMB!

Remember, it is an American Idol kinda contest. 3 MORE WILL GET VOTED OFF THIS WEEKEND, SO PLEASE... vote vote vote!!

And tell ALL your friends, family, coworkers, enemies, whatever!!

Old 06-13-2008, 11:27 PM

1,593 posts, read 2,406,532 times
Well, I did it! I hadn't seen this page before...the one I voted on. I can't remember...how many times can we vote?

Old 06-14-2008, 11:33 PM

Talking Vote for Kim! She's on *our* side!!

Looks like all 20 contestants are still in it including Kim as I write this! She just has to survive Round 1!

Old 06-15-2008, 01:45 AM

25,441 posts, read 8,990,233 times
Voted again!!!! Kim Steed truly is a beautiful person.

Hope all are well and if not, that they get well soon! Take care....Happy Father's Day to all Dad's. 6/15/ is also our 46th wedding anniversary!!! Here is a picture of my wonderful and loving husband and friend:

................He will be 80 yrs. old on the 25th of JUne. I am having a Surprise Birthday Celebration for him on Sat. June 21st at the Lion's Club. Many, many relatives, friends, and former co-workers have said that they will be there. Lots of planning. Food, beverages and all the other needs. It is fun to so this. Had a surprise B-Day for his 70th!!! That was fun.

Old 06-15-2008, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post

Hope all are well and if not, that they get well soon! Take care....Happy Father's Day to all Dad's. 6/15/ is also our 46th wedding anniversary!!! Here is a picture of my wonderful and loving husband and friend:

................He will be 80 yrs. old on the 25th of JUne. I am having a Surprise Birthday Celebration for him on Sat. June 21st at the Lion's Club. Many, many relatives, friends, and former co-workers have said that they will be there. Lots of planning. Food, beverages and all the other needs. It is fun to so this. Had a surprise B-Day for his 70th!!! That was fun.
My goodness! He will turn exactly twice my age one week after my own birthday! And my brother's birthday is today. Lots of June birthdays, huh?

Thank you so much for sharing a pic of him with us! I know you all are going to have one marvelous time together this Saturday. Please give him my very best wishes for a wonderful birthday, God's wonderful blessings and good health throughout the whole year.

Old 06-15-2008, 11:11 PM

4,679 posts, read 7,886,403 times
NWV - congrats on the anniversary, and being hitched to such a fine looking fella!
Happy birthday to him

Old 06-16-2008, 11:07 AM

870 posts, read 1,986,592 times
Default Happy Birthdays!! NBE & mr NWV !!!

Yippeeee!! Kimberly is still in the running! Thanks to you all for voting! And mrsg, you can vote as often as you like!
Heres the link again! 10 Most Beautiful Women in 417-land - Southwest Missouri

Old 06-16-2008, 06:34 PM

23,443 posts, read 18,055,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post

I missed this, I hope you and your DH had a wonderful anniversary!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri