Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2008, 03:02 AM

774 posts, read 1,418,661 times

Advertisements

No Cali not the little one is not going to be born on the 17th. It's going to be born on the 16th... that's my b'day.
Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. Nothing special planned yet, but I'm sure we will be out and about enjoy the beautiful MO scenery and maybe go out to eat.
One of these days I'm going to my neighbors pond and catch me a big catfish and I sure won't be releasing it!
Have a great day all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2008, 12:54 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,550,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamagator54 View Post
No Cali not the little one is not going to be born on the 17th. It's going to be born on the 16th... that's my b'day.
Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. Nothing special planned yet, but I'm sure we will be out and about enjoy the beautiful MO scenery and maybe go out to eat.
One of these days I'm going to my neighbors pond and catch me a big catfish and I sure won't be releasing it!
Have a great day all.
I am Sorry everyone my father wants to have the baby on his birthday which is Aug.15th.....I asked don't you want your own birthday and he said heck I am getting old it would be nice to have a grandchild on my birthday. So we will see what happens.

Old 08-08-2008, 02:52 PM

870 posts, read 3,081,768 times
Default Full Moon on 16th = Baby time!!

Hi there kareybear! Happy Anniversary! If I was closer, I would volunteer to babysit for you! Hope you are staying cool and comfortable!!

Just want to thank everyone for their prayers! (I know you were, cuz it worked!!) My dh is the new Bass player for JOE DIFFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be having a show at Yakov's Theatre, Sept 6th thru December 12th!!
http://bestsmileys.com/clapping/4.gif (broken link)

Yes, it is only temporary, but who knows...AND, Looks good on the resume'!!
The Eagles Tribute Band is working on a deal at Dick Clark's, too, for next season!

I can finally breathe again....

Join me in the Happy Dance!! http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/14.gif (broken link)WooHoo!!

Old 08-08-2008, 03:04 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,057,650 times
mamagator54 - CONGRATS and best wishes on many more

Darlynn0217 - yea,,, we be dancin'!!!

Old 08-08-2008, 06:19 PM

93 posts, read 305,305 times
Default What is going on here??!!

Sorry for the title, couldn't think of anything else.

Hi everyone! So much activity here lately and I've missed it all (insert mild expletitive here)!! I've been busy working on my house, an excuse I will use over and over again for the next ten years, I think.

Kareybear I wondered if you had made it back yet, and I see that you have; I've been right here in Marceline. I would really like to meet you and your new baby, just as soon as you like. Does that sound crazy/stalkerish?

I see that Shadowcaver has left us normal folk behind and become one of the few, the proud, the moderators. Elitist!!! Just kidding, congrats!

Northbayeric I have prayed every day you sell your house. I will continue to do so. Hurry up and get out here already, Kareybear's having a baby!!

Time for me to go; I have an appointment with my front porch swing. It's a beautiful day here in Marceline, and I hate to be inside on such a fine day.

Doing the happy dance for you Darlynn!

Old 08-08-2008, 09:34 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,057,650 times
Marie'sBees - I've never been normal, so... ummmm,,, wait a minute...

Yea, was sipping some blackberry wine on my front porch tonight too, watchin' sun slip over the gentle hill here in northern Indiana. 'tis good to enjoy that time of day.

Old 08-10-2008, 08:14 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,654,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamagator54 View Post
Congratulations, MamaGator! http://mediaphoto.doctissimo.fr/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/gifs-mariage/TN-11330-fiances.gif (broken link) I hope you had a nice dinner together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlynn0217 View Post
Just want to thank everyone for their prayers! (I know you were, cuz it worked!!) My dh is the new Bass player for JOE DIFFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be having a show at Yakov's Theatre, Sept 6th thru December 12th!!
http://bestsmileys.com/clapping/4.gif (broken link)

Yes, it is only temporary, but who knows...AND, Looks good on the resume'!!
The Eagles Tribute Band is working on a deal at Dick Clark's, too, for next season!

I can finally breathe again....

Join me in the Happy Dance!! http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/14.gif (broken link)WooHoo!!
http://mediaphoto.doctissimo.fr/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/grands-smileys/TN-4807-musique.gif (broken link) Oh, I'm so happy for him...and you, Darlynn!

Must be time to celebrate! http://mediaphoto.doctissimo.fr/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/Gifs-boissons-et-nourriture/TN-5253-vin.gif (broken link)

I didn't know who Joe Diffie is so I went to see what I could find on the web. There was plenty! In case there are others as clueless as I was, here's a link to his myspace where you can hear and see him perform: MySpace.com - Joe Diffie - NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Country / Americana / Bluegrass - www.myspace.com/joediffie

MrG and I keep meaning to go to Dick Clark's sometime so we'll look forward to seeing the show if/when it comes there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie'sBees View Post
Sorry for the title, couldn't think of anything else.

Hi everyone! So much activity here lately and I've missed it all (insert mild expletitive here)!! I've been busy working on my house, an excuse I will use over and over again for the next ten years, I think.
Sounds like you've been busy as a bee, Marie! http://mediaphoto.doctissimo.fr/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/Gifs-Insectes-bugs/TN-2932-bumbllebey.gif (broken link) May I ask what you are doing to your house?

Old 08-12-2008, 12:17 AM

25,464 posts, read 13,573,062 times
Talking Hello to all

Great news, Darlynn. What a happy outcome!!! Wish we lived closer.

kareybear, not too long now. Are you all ready? Will keep watching here for the good news. Take care.

Marie'sBees...take a break now and then. I've lived here for over 36 yrs. and still find things that need redoing, building, etc.

mamagator.....Happy Birthday in advance, and belated Happy Anniversary wishes for you. Now that I've covered that, anything special within the next day or two?

mrs. g.....busy as ever and always with just the right words for everyone. You are one of the special ones....

ShadowCaver....busy person you are! Thank you for all of your hard work around here.

Well, have to run over to C.Chat and see what's going on with the 'Night Owl Branch' thread. If ever y'all are up late, come on over and join us for a chat. so.... take care and see you later.

Old 08-13-2008, 12:52 AM

1,554 posts, read 4,550,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
Great news, Darlynn. What a happy outcome!!! Wish we lived closer.

kareybear, not too long now. Are you all ready? Will keep watching here for the good news. Take care.

Marie'sBees...take a break now and then. I've lived here for over 36 yrs. and still find things that need redoing, building, etc.

mamagator.....Happy Birthday in advance, and belated Happy Anniversary wishes for you. Now that I've covered that, anything special within the next day or two?

mrs. g.....busy as ever and always with just the right words for everyone. You are one of the special ones....

ShadowCaver....busy person you are! Thank you for all of your hard work around here.

Well, have to run over to C.Chat and see what's going on with the 'Night Owl Branch' thread. If ever y'all are up late, come on over and join us for a chat. so.... take care and see you later.
Thanks everyone. I am still waiting patiently. MarieBee's I would love to meet you sometime soon but it will take a couple of months or later depends if I get my schedule going. I know I am going to be cranky and exhausted having a new addition at home. You don't want to see me in a wreck and cranky. That just might scare you away. LOL LOL I sure could use a friend to talk to in these parts of Missouri.

Old 08-13-2008, 01:00 AM

2,142 posts, read 4,450,396 times
Marie's Bees and Kareybear, hopefully sooner than later, I'll be able to meet the two of you in person, whether it's you coming to St. Joe or my Mrs. and I coming your direction! In the meantime, I'd love to see pics of your Baby Bear right after he or she is born.

And Mr. Darlynn playing bass for Joe Diffie--wow, that's tremendous! Maybe he'll be able to stay with the band longer than December 12. It's hard to say what'll happen. I hope Kim Steed and her family are all doing well too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri