Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2018, 09:54 PM

3,833 posts, read 3,335,667 times

Advertisements

If the case gets thrown out, or he's acquitted, how bad will this make the democraps look?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2018, 12:38 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,011,224 times
Default Kim Gardner is really in over her head on this one....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOforthewin View Post
If the case gets thrown out, or he's acquitted, how bad will this make the democraps look?
Attorney Scott Rosenblum joining Greitens' defense team | Law and order | stltoday.com

Old 03-14-2018, 03:15 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,011,224 times
Default St. Louis city taxpayers could pay up to $120,000 for prosecutor

Gardner brought in to help prosecute Greitens:

Greitens prosecutor from Harvard could cost taxpayers $120,000, agreement says | Law and order | stltoday.com

Old 03-14-2018, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Look at the winners who used his services.

What a farce and waste of money this has become. Hiring private consultants to prosecute when the city of St. Louis is already broke and they waste 120k on something like this. This ghetto prosecutor I guess isn't competent enough to prosecute then.

Even the comments from the liberals that read the liberal rag think this is a joke in the article.

Old 04-12-2018, 12:20 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,053,282 times
Quote:
Not as bad as grietens looks now. Put a fork in that trumpkin. Hes done.

Old 04-12-2018, 12:36 PM

2,361 posts, read 2,535,745 times
His mistake wasn’t so much the affair as in treating Republican legislators like scum. He needs their support now and they won’t do. Payback is a female dog.

I’ve met Parson a couple of times. Don’t share his politics but I like the man. Hope he succeeds to the top spot and Greitens just leaves.

Old 04-12-2018, 09:26 PM

Anyone see Greitens statement tonight? If this is the case then this case should be dismissed pronto and Kim should be disbarred or impeached for withholding evidence.

Old 04-12-2018, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano View Post
His mistake wasn’t so much the affair as in treating Republican legislators like scum. He needs their support now and they won’t do. Payback is a female dog.

I’ve met Parson a couple of times. Don’t share his politics but I like the man. Hope he succeeds to the top spot and Greitens just leaves.
I agree in a way too. The DA is corrupt though and if tonight's statement is true she withheld the evidence and LIED about it not being recorded then she needs to be disbarred, charged and impeached.

Regardless, more Republicans should be sticking up for him. The case is a total joke. Even if he is a cheater just like most politicians are btw not faithful, fine, but the lies and other BS should not be tolerated.

I don't give a damn about who screws who as long as they can do the job properly. The Republicans throwing him under the bus are more corrupt anyway

Old 04-13-2018, 04:56 PM

2,361 posts, read 2,535,745 times
Quote:
Anyone see Greitens statement tonight? If this is the case then this case should be dismissed pronto and Kim should be disbarred or impeached for withholding evidence.
I think we’ll learn that the truth is somewhere in the middle of the two sides’ stories, as it usually is in a he said/she said dispute.

There’s no dispute that they had sex more than once; the only dispute is in the particulars.

While his wife was pregnant, I believe.

Old 04-13-2018, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano View Post
I think we’ll learn that the truth is somewhere in the middle of the two sides’ stories, as it usually is in a he said/she said dispute.

There’s no dispute that they had sex more than once; the only dispute is in the particulars.

While his wife was pregnant, I believe.
I hated Clinton but don't give a bleep if he banged Monica. Same thing here. I don't think this was rape btw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri