U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 10:55 AM

10,157 posts, read 9,905,560 times

Advertisements

Anyone that feels they are having a problem with something they might consider BIGFOOT related can contact me by PM. Strange unintelligable mumblings, destroyed property , missing or dead dogs, strange deer kills, siren like howling, thrown rocks, strangely twisted or broken trees. Whooping sounds, Daytime birds sounding at night and vice versa. EEERIE Silences and feelings of being watched.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2006, 08:49 PM

1 posts, read 4,973 times
Default Strange Occurances

Hello versatile, I have been researching the sasquatch for a good time now and believe to have found a strange new breed. Have you heard any reports of sasquatch to human cross breeding? I have seen various indications of a thing I call the "manquatch." From what I understand this manquatch has the cunning and guile of a man, and the brute strength and stealthing abilities of a sasquatch. If you have heard anything about this, please post here or drop me an email at manquatchhunter@gmail.com

- Choo

Old 04-17-2007, 10:22 AM

189 posts, read 495,487 times
www.coasttocoastam.com has info. also they had recent broadcast on radio about same. found all over world. check out sylvanic.com i think thats the man who was on about bigfoot. there have been sightings in black hills,sd

Old 04-24-2007, 08:37 PM

1,210 posts, read 1,036,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Anyone that feels they are having a problem with something they might consider BIGFOOT related can contact me by PM. Strange unintelligable mumblings, destroyed property , missing or dead dogs, strange deer kills, siren like howling, thrown rocks, strangely twisted or broken trees. Whooping sounds, Daytime birds sounding at night and vice versa. EEERIE Silences and feelings of being watched.
The big foots only want to be left alone. People comming near where they live on ATVs and 4x4s frightens them, They are very timid..

Old 04-25-2007, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman18 View Post
The big foots only want to be left alone. People comming near where they live on ATVs and 4x4s frightens them, They are very timid..
On the outside looking in; i think you are right. That is until you get near where one does not want you to be. A 10lb rock or so whizzing by your head removes the thought of them being timid. Been there done that!

Old 04-27-2007, 07:48 AM

1,210 posts, read 1,036,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
On the outside looking in; i think you are right. That is until you get near where one does not want you to be. A 10lb rock or so whizzing by your head removes the thought of them being timid. Been there done that!
Even the most timid Will fight when in a corner or scared. When I am out playing in my 4X4 I will do my best to avoid them If I have a idea where they may be. I may not be as lucky as you with a big rock comming at me.

Be careful

Old 04-27-2007, 08:42 AM

I will agree that they are timid in some respects. One thing they do not like is being hassled by dogs. Barking constantly can cause your dog to go missing or be found with a broken neck or torn to pieces. Some people raising dogs often have pups that come up missing from the pen and only suspect human involvment. Many hunters refuse to believe in the existance but they must totally retrain the way they are thinking. It is very compelling when you learn a little of what to look for.
Let me clear the air a little bit. Look at this stuff from the angle of it is not BF related. Be skeptic! I gurantee you that when you do have a BF experience you will be amazed of what has taken place. Better than Golf!
Junkman18. Do you care to share any experience that you might have had?

Old 09-03-2007, 04:17 PM

1 posts, read 4,679 times
seen your post are you still here an looking for the hairy one?

Old 04-16-2015, 09:47 AM

Yes!

Old 04-16-2015, 06:09 PM

684 posts, read 581,957 times
I'm really not into all that Bigfoot stuff, though I have seen and heard a lot of the stories.

Years ago I was at Oakwood Country Club in SKC, it was late and past hours, very dark, and something (human form) came out of the woods about fifty yards from me, than just stood there as if "deer in headlights." Watching me approach. Than it just ran, not walked, back into the woods. I wasn't really too concerned with this, however, the only thing that did get me was its behavior of becoming frozen upon seeing me, and then its realization to scamper off back into the woods. This could more so fascinate you than me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or