Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 10:36 PM

11,108 posts, read 23,883,005 times

Advertisements

Wow ghettoKC, it's now wonder you don't like KC, you don't know the first thing about the "city"...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2010, 08:58 PM

404 posts, read 595,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmo View Post
Wow ghettoKC, it's now wonder you don't like KC, you don't know the first thing about the "city"...
I know almost everything there really is to know about the "city" since I've lived here for 16 years! How about you, how many have you lived here?

Old 03-05-2010, 09:52 PM

11,108 posts, read 23,883,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoKC View Post
I know almost everything there really is to know about the "city" since I've lived here for 16 years! How about you, how many have you lived here?
Well, if you can’t find any place to eat besides the chain places in Liberty then how can you say you know anything about it. I lived in KCMO (in the city) for 28 years, the suburbs another 8 and I can honestly say that I probably know more about KC than 99% of the general population. There are few thousand people that know KCMO like the back of their hand and I am one of them. Hell, I feel like I know StL better than a solid 90% of the people that live there. I have to have my friends and relatives that live in suburban StL follow me around to all the hot spots when in town since I avoid West County and St Charles County like the plague.

Seriously, get out and explore KC, you sound like you might be a bit young and you may have simply been around a lot of people that really don’t know much about the city. KC has tons of great local places to dine and KC has tons of things to do. I would say that few cities of around 2 million people have as many and as high of quality of attractions and general culture/arts that KC has.

I have been to every single city in the country many times over. Here is proof City Skyline Pictures Prints Canvas Digital Stock - Black & White or Color Art Cityscapes b&w and KC is not a bad town. It has plenty of issues, but it’s not bad. What KC has is the worst self esteem and general inferiority complex I have ever seen anyplace and that is what keeps KC from really going to the next level.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmo View Post
Well, if you can’t find any place to eat besides the chain places in Liberty then how can you say you know anything about it. I lived in KCMO (in the city) for 28 years, the suburbs another 8 and I can honestly say that I probably know more about KC than 99% of the general population. There are few thousand people that know KCMO like the back of their hand and I am one of them. Hell, I feel like I know StL better than a solid 90% of the people that live there. I have to have my friends and relatives that live in suburban StL follow me around to all the hot spots when in town since I avoid West County and St Charles County like the plague.

Seriously, get out and explore KC, you sound like you might be a bit young and you may have simply been around a lot of people that really don’t know much about the city. KC has tons of great local places to dine and KC has tons of things to do. I would say that few cities of around 2 million people have as many and as high of quality of attractions and general culture/arts that KC has.

I have been to every single city in the country many times over. Here is proof City Skyline Pictures Prints Canvas Digital Stock - Black & White or Color Art Cityscapes b&w and KC is not a bad town. It has plenty of issues, but it’s not bad. What KC has is the worst self esteem and general inferiority complex I have ever seen anyplace and that is what keeps KC from really going to the next level.
Be sure that I know KC, and I've been here all of my life. Including KCK. Also be sure that I was joking about Liberty f******* resteraunts being the best in the city. I have no been to every city in the US, and that makes me even more knowledgebull of Kansas City. What is the point you are trying to make sir. I don't understand.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:24 PM

165 posts, read 451,506 times
Knowledgebull! Oh my lord, that is hilarious and sums it all up quite nicely.

Old 03-07-2010, 07:07 PM

886 posts, read 2,225,917 times
You really don't seem to have a clue about the city based on your post..... gotta agree with KCMO.

Local food scene is strong in KC.... my biggest problem IS where to go with all our options, and im not talkin chains or fast food...

people who think those are the only options are normally those limited to the burbs... and really, the burbs have tons of local options too so I dunno what your talkn bout.

Old 03-07-2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrizzle View Post
You really don't seem to have a clue about the city based on your post..... gotta agree with KCMO.

Local food scene is strong in KC.... my biggest problem IS where to go with all our options, and im not talkin chains or fast food...

people who think those are the only options are normally those limited to the burbs... and really, the burbs have tons of local options too so I dunno what your talkn bout.
Whatever. You weak minded individual.

Old 03-08-2010, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Whatever. You weak minded individual.
LOL... Nothing like being called a weak minded individual from someone named GhettoKC who lives in the suburbs...

carry on...

Old 03-08-2010, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrizzle View Post
LOL... Nothing like being called a weak minded individual from someone named GhettoKC who lives in the suburbs...

carry on...
That doesn't change the fact that i'm ghetto! But thanks for you're input.

Hey hey did you know that I wipe St. Louis gear with my arse everytime I use the toilet? Nah nah J/K.

Old 03-08-2010, 01:36 PM

Quote:
That doesn't change the fact that i'm ghetto! But thanks for you're input.

Hey hey did you know that I wipe St. Louis gear with my arse everytime I use the toilet? Nah nah J/K.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri