Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 10:00 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,497,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigas View Post
the only 170er out there who MAY be more deserving would be nick diaz. diaz will never come back to the ufc though so i dont think that is happening. it is a fight i would really like to see.
Nick is right there as well, but he always has problems with wrestlers and he hasn't really fought a wrestler lately like GSP. GSP would manhandle Nick and I am a big Nick fan.

Shields beat Hendo for christsakes! Just look at Shields win streak...those are some serious high caliber opponents!

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jake-Shields-502

Okami
Condit
Daley
Lawler
Miller
Hendo
Kampmann

Last edited by Mach50; 02-17-2011 at 10:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2011, 01:51 PM

1,949 posts, read 5,262,384 times
Quote:
Does Jake Shields deserve title fight?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why this guy is even going to fight GSP. He doesn't deserve it. His UFC debut wasn't impressive and it looked like he lost. Yahoo Sports puts him as 2nd top welterweight, lol, which is a joke. He will lose against GSP and his name won't be on that list anymore, the next guy who GSP fights will replace him on that list, even though he probably won't deserve to be there.
Quote:
So who deserves it, since you don't think the guy who left a belt from the ufc's biggest competition. Who in your infinite wisdom would you suggest?

deserve's got nothing to do with it. at this point it's all about who can they make seem credible. same thing at 185.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)