Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2009, 11:56 AM

7,912 posts, read 10,036,032 times

Advertisements

Fedor Emelianenko talks Affliction, UFC and a superfight with Brock Lesnar (Video) at UFC blog for UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, pics and tickets — MMAmania.com

he says the ufc's demands are to much. yeah i can see that. dana needs to get off his power trip!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2009, 06:17 PM

646 posts, read 799,645 times
All I can say is king Fedor better train his azz of for Barnett,this will be a huge challenge.But Fedor does not need Dana or the ufc,in my eyes and most of the fellow mma fighters there is no doubt who the best is.With that said and I can't stand Dana or the mafia Fertitta bros,but I want to see Brock act like a bully on the playground with Fedor and then Fedor do what he does like noone else.But like I said he needs to zero in on Joshy boy because Barnett is one bad dude

Old 07-15-2009, 11:55 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,872,080 times
Im telling you, Fedor WILL be in the UFC. About a week to two weeks after he fights Barnett it will be announced. Zuffa really really wants to sign him and they will throw a lot of money his way AND allow him to continue to train and fight in Russia (Sambo). Its going to happen.

Old 07-16-2009, 08:22 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,440,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary phagan View Post
All I can say is king Fedor better train his azz of for Barnett,this will be a huge challenge.But Fedor does not need Dana or the ufc,in my eyes and most of the fellow mma fighters there is no doubt who the best is.With that said and I can't stand Dana or the mafia Fertitta bros,but I want to see Brock act like a bully on the playground with Fedor and then Fedor do what he does like noone else.But like I said he needs to zero in on Joshy boy because Barnett is one bad dude
Personally, I think Barnett will remain in the ring with Fedor only exactly as long as Fedor chooses to toy with him. I had begun to wonder if Fedor was starting to get too cushy but the reality is nobody but NOG and Cro Cop have lasted 3 rounds with Fedor since July 2002.

I say bye bye Joshy in round one, just like Fedor's last five consecutive victims.

Old 07-16-2009, 10:16 PM

646 posts, read 799,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian08 View Post
Personally, I think Barnett will remain in the ring with Fedor only exactly as long as Fedor chooses to toy with him. I had begun to wonder if Fedor was starting to get too cushy but the reality is nobody but NOG and Cro Cop have lasted 3 rounds with Fedor since July 2002.

I say bye bye Joshy in round one, just like Fedor's last five consecutive victims.
Yeah that is pretty impressive,as a matter of fact out of Fedor's 30 wins 23 have been in the first round.We are talking k-1 champs,ufc champs,olympic judo medalists,it is amazing that anyone can look at his record and not say he is the best,or simply just watch him in action
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)