Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Mobile area
 [Register]
Mobile area Mobile County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2013, 08:17 PM

3 posts, read 4,266 times

Advertisements

hello me and my husband applied for public housing.we have a 3 year old daughter and a baby on the way.we pay 1200 dollars in rent right now.we are about to renew the application and edit it and add that we have an apartment because before this we lived with my mother.problem is that we don't get rent receipts and don't have a written lease. so i am nervous if we get called we wont have anything to show for proof and i don't know if my landlord will like talking to anyone because he knows we will be leaving obviously if they call. i am thinking about asking for rent receipts but i don't want to cause trouble asking for them and possibly get kicked out.my question basically is will rent receipts be enough? i hope so because we really need this apartment we pay 1200 in rent and my husband makes just that and we dont have any left over other then maybe 50 bucks if that we use money my father gives to help out. if anyone has been through the screening process please tell me your experience and what you think of the rent receipt thing thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Mobile area