Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Mobile area
 [Register]
Mobile area Mobile County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2014, 08:59 PM

67 posts, read 112,233 times

Advertisements

Is there still one going in at the shopping center across from Havertys?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2014, 10:41 AM

687 posts, read 1,204,350 times
Since the eatery isn't expected to debut until Spring 2015 in the Pinebrook Shopping Center, there is plenty of time to prepare for the construction.

Red Robin burger chain to move into Pinebrook Shopping plaza by spring 2015 | AL.com

Old 11-04-2014, 08:48 PM

8 posts, read 9,681 times
I've heard it will be the last phase of the Pinebrook renovations. It will be built where the old Blockbuster Video store is on the end of the center.

Old 12-13-2014, 10:26 PM

265 posts, read 428,147 times
Any word on what other restaurants are coming to Pinebrooke Shopping Center, if a bakery cafe style restaurant (la Madeleine Cafe or Corner Bakery Cafe) or an ice cream or some dessert place or an upscale steakhouse or an Italian eatery? I heard a few months back that Red Robin pulled out of Pinebrooke.

Old 12-13-2014, 10:28 PM

Smashburger, Jamba Juice, Which Wich Superior Sandwhiches, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and Coldstone Creamery would be really nice!!!

Old 12-14-2014, 02:25 PM

275 posts, read 535,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowboy View Post
Any word on what other restaurants are coming to Pinebrooke Shopping Center, if a bakery cafe style restaurant (la Madeleine Cafe or Corner Bakery Cafe) or an ice cream or some dessert place or an upscale steakhouse or an Italian eatery? I heard a few months back that Red Robin pulled out of Pinebrooke.
I would just about kill for a La Madeleine. I think Mobile would be perfect for it.

I hadn't heard that Red Robin pulled out...

Old 12-14-2014, 02:58 PM

Mobilemom52, We need to do something about getting la Madeleine French cafe, I absolutely love it and many in Mobile and Pensacola (will drive for it) will too. I hope red robin did not pull out, it is just that this past summer I called pinebrook and the man I talked to said so, maybe you all can call again and see what's the update and do recommend La Madeleine French cafe to join in and Nordstrom Rack if possible.

Old 12-14-2014, 08:05 PM

275 posts, read 535,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowboy View Post
Mobilemom52, We need to do something about getting la Madeleine French cafe, I absolutely love it and many in Mobile and Pensacola (will drive for it) will too. I hope red robin did not pull out, it is just that this past summer I called pinebrook and the man I talked to said so, maybe you all can call again and see what's the update and do recommend La Madeleine French cafe to join in and Nordstrom Rack if possible.
I had emailed La Madeleine a couple years ago, inquiring as to whether they had any plans to enter the Mobile market. I actually heard back directly from a VP who told me they had no plans at that time. I think I'll contact her again.

Old 12-14-2014, 08:10 PM

I have done this is as well with the same reply, but when I suggested this to the Facebook group, they said that they are looking to go that way in the future. I would and will contact them again, but I also suggest that we must recommend them to shopping centers or the mall to ask them to join, and they can directly talk to them and convince them. Sometimes the city can be involved in this as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Mobile area
View detailed profiles of: