Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Mobile area
 [Register]
Mobile area Mobile County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2015, 06:43 PM

5 posts, read 3,969 times

Advertisements

Hey folks, just recently made an account, although I've reading posts for about 2 months now.

I was curious if any of y'all were fans of the South Alabama Jaguars. I'm a pretty big fan and supporter, and I really like the way the program has been moving (I'm talking athletics here).

Just curious what y'all's thoughts were about the school, if you had been to any games, how was your experience, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2015, 07:10 PM

275 posts, read 535,801 times
Hi! Our daughter and son-in-law have several degrees from USA between them, so I guess you could say we're fans. We've been to some basketball and football games and had a great time. I think that the football game-day experience is pretty good, considering the program's only been around a few years. I expect excellent things from them. I will be thrilled when I hear of plans for a stadium near the school.

Old 01-29-2015, 12:20 PM

18 posts, read 49,854 times
Go Jags!!! Huge fan never miss a game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Mobile area