Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Mobile area
 [Register]
Mobile area Mobile County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2010, 09:13 AM

29 posts, read 71,948 times

Advertisements

I'd try to check with the TK HR department to see if your information is on file or not. In most people's experience, making through the AIDT interviews and the AIDT class sucessfully got them to the first TK interview within a couple of weeks.

If your information was lost AIDT would have a record of how you did in class and you have your resume.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2010, 11:36 AM

16 posts, read 38,147 times
Default bamabrad

Any ideas on how to get phone number for TK HR since AIDT told us not to call them after training.

Like I said I thought it was kind of odd to do so well and have the experience but not hear anything at all.

If someone has a contact number within TK HR it would be appreciated so I can call them to verify they have my info on file and to make sure it didn't get lost.

GREAT THANKS TO ALL WHO CAN HELP.

Old 03-21-2010, 04:44 PM

323 posts, read 1,159,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabrad View Post
Any ideas on how to get phone number for TK HR since AIDT told us not to call them after training.

Like I said I thought it was kind of odd to do so well and have the experience but not hear anything at all.

If someone has a contact number within TK HR it would be appreciated so I can call them to verify they have my info on file and to make sure it didn't get lost.

GREAT THANKS TO ALL WHO CAN HELP.
Did you have a first interview with TK yet?Everybody gets at least a first interview for doing the AIDT training.

Old 03-22-2010, 05:51 AM

CMM

No, I didn't even get a first interview. That's my concern. Who do I contact? I guess I will try calling AIDT directly this morning since that's the only phone number I have even though they say not to call them once you're done with training. Like I said I just can't believe I didn't get a call. I held off thinking, well with the holidays and everything.

But then I read a few pages back about HR losing applications.

Any help from anyone would be helpful to find if app is lost or what? I'll keep everyone posted.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:08 AM

323 posts, read 1,159,367 times
Call AIDT today and explain your situation.Maybe they can help or put you in the right direction.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:25 AM

I appreciate it. I called and left a message with someone named Ashley Smith. Don't know if that's the right person. You know you only get recordings when you call there most of the time.

Like I said hopefully someone will respond if not I guess I'm just out of luck. I hope that is not the case.

Again, I'll let you guys know if I get a response today and sure would like to know if it's just me or maybe somebody else made it all the way through with flying colors and a pat on the back with no first interview with TK.

Old 03-22-2010, 08:35 AM

Well, been busy this morning. Have tried several times to get in touch with someone at AIDT but only recordings. I tried calling Detroit and was given a number but of course when I called I was told I would have to speak with someone at AIDT. (Kind of thought that might happen).

So, at this point at a loss as to where to go. Again, I'll keep posted if anyone calls me back from AIDT.

Old 03-22-2010, 02:47 PM

Heard back from AIDT. Said there is nothing they can do. If the paperwork was lost at the TK end there's nothing they can do. They refuse to resend it. I even explained to them that I talked to someone at TK this morning who referred me to AIDT, and explained that they had said that it might have been lost because he should have received a first interview at least.

Well, that was money and time well spent.

I hope no one else comes across the same problem becaue you won't get any help from AIDT.

Old 03-27-2010, 03:17 PM

84 posts, read 262,156 times

From the website: ThyssenKrupp - Home

Current contact information for our two companies are:
ThyssenKrupp Steel USA 1 ThyssenKrupp Drive, P. O. Box 456, Calvert, Alabama 36513, +1 (251) 289-3000. ThyssenKrupp Stainless USA, 1 ThyssenKrupp Drive, P.O. Box 13000, +1 (251) 829-3600 These addresses should be used for future mailing, shipping, and appointments.

Old 03-29-2010, 03:32 PM

9 posts, read 22,782 times
just drive up to the eric heine training center and go in and hand them your resume, friend of mine did it six weeks ago. they took it for maintenance but not for production.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Mobile area