Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2012, 11:59 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,526,489 times

Advertisements

Don't let that get infected, Ma.......

Thanks for all that you do for us, EH!

My kid went through that quarter-15 thing, too. It took awhile to get it through her head.......she is good at a LOT of things but math is not her forte....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2012, 03:51 PM

Location: Approximately 50 miles from Missoula MT/38 yrs full time after 4 yrs part time
2,308 posts, read 4,120,914 times
Default ..National recognition for Montana

Latest press release fron the MT C of C................................

Montana is going to join the latest "Trend" in Reality Shows:.....entitled:..."Survivor Travel in Montana"...

......A 'as yet to be revealed sponsor' is going to supply (10) Pink & Baby Blue Striped VW Bugs to 10 randomly selected particiapants.

They all will have to travel a route that starts in Great Falls; then goes to Anaconda;..then Dillion, Livingston and on to Roundup. Rest up a day for whatever repairs and medical treatment may be required. Then continue on
to Miles City, Wolfpoint, Malta, Havre, Fort Benton and back into Great Falls.

It should be noted that these vehicles will be plastered with the following bumper stickers and decals: "I'm Gay and a Flaming Liberal";...";...OBAMA in 2012";...."I'm a Vegan & Deer hunting is murder";.... Republicans Suck;...."I hate Guns and Beer';..."Save All Trees" and almost forgot: California License Plates on all the VW Bugs.

The first one to arrive back in Great Falls will receive free Health Insurance for a year!!

Old 03-15-2012, 10:06 PM

225 posts, read 303,889 times
Thx Wurzig.. I'll try not to let it get infected. Yesterday it was kinda red and hot but I wiped it off with a cotton ball soaked in bleach then put heat packs on it and plenty of antibiotic ointment.
Seems every time I get an injury on my lower legs it tries to turn into cellulitis. Today it looks much better. A little redness but it's not hot or swollen.

Another dreary rainy day today. Didnt get much done. Land lady is out of town for a week and mom and I watch out for her place and go let the dog in/out.. keep the pellet stove filled and feed the bird. Other than that.. nothing much going on.
I am so ready for warmer weather.. I want to get outside and breathe fresh air and do some yard work. Cant do a flippin' thang when its chilly damp and dreary.

Old 03-16-2012, 06:29 AM

18,700 posts, read 42,045,610 times
Coffee's on. Bacon is sizzling and I'm getting ready to make some blueberry pancakes. I'm warming up some maple syrup.

I posted in the weather alert thread but thought I would mention it here to. NOAA has put out alerts and has announced that due to weather conditions, Eastern Montana, Eastern Wyoming, most of North Dakota and South Dakota, the conditions are almost explosive for fire outbreaks. We had fire alert yesterday, but it was nothing compared to what they are saying about today.

Going to be another warm day, temps at my place are supposed to hit low 70's today.

Old 03-16-2012, 08:11 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,672,147 times
I know, it is crazy warm over there! Well I knew that the cold weather had it in for me personally in my years there...
Hey all is good on the northwest side, loving some rain and then some more.
Hey I am an Aquarius you know...water sign. Chi Tea for me.

Old 03-16-2012, 08:15 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,672,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by montana griz View Post
:d

latest press release fron the mt c of c................................

Montana is going to join the latest "trend" in reality shows:.....entitled:..."survivor travel in montana"...

......a 'as yet to be revealed sponsor' is going to supply (10) pink & baby blue striped vw bugs to 10 randomly selected particiapants.

They all will have to travel a route that starts in great falls; then goes to anaconda;..then dillion, livingston and on to roundup. Rest up a day for whatever repairs and medical treatment may be required. Then continue on
to miles city, wolfpoint, malta, havre, fort benton and back into great falls.

It should be noted that these vehicles will be plastered with the following bumper stickers and decals: "i'm gay and a flaming liberal";...";...obama in 2012";...."i'm a vegan & deer hunting is murder";.... Republicans suck;...."i hate guns and beer';..."save all trees" and almost forgot: california license plates on all the vw bugs.

The first one to arrive back in great falls will receive free health insurance for a year!! :d
:d:d

Old 03-16-2012, 10:16 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,641,589 times
What are the odds of snowshoeing in Red Lodge next weekend? We're headed that way next weekend for a nice hubby/wife getaway...

Old 03-16-2012, 11:44 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,045,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
What are the odds of snowshoeing in Red Lodge next weekend? We're headed that way next weekend for a nice hubby/wife getaway...
I'd say the chances are good. We've had ungodly warm temps here, but there is still plenty of snow up on top.

Old 03-17-2012, 08:04 AM

203 posts, read 496,569 times
Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:30 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,641,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElkHunter View Post
I'm kind of old school when it comes to cleaning wounds. I use whiskey. It takes two shots. First, pour a good shot and slam it on down. Wait about 2 minutes and take the second shot and just pour a little bit on the wound. Just enough to flush the wound and then slam down the rest. Problem solved!
Been there, done that.. Probably doing it tonight, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana