U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 10-29-2010, 10:12 AM
 
Location: NW Montana
6,258 posts, read 12,917,972 times
Reputation: 3429

Advertisements

Oh yes, dark ale!

Just got off the phone with my baby, (he is 22), why do we miss them so?
He is fine but looks like just the two of us for t-day. Oh well, more leftovers!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-29-2010, 12:25 PM
 
Location: Brendansport, Sagitta IV
7,543 posts, read 12,608,126 times
Reputation: 2954
Quote:
Originally Posted by montygarlic View Post
This works for me. I'll bring the 5th basic food group, that being a dark ale which some call Porter.
I dunno no Porter... <looks in fridge> All I see is some of that Bud Lime stuff, which I haven't entirely decided if I like or not. I do like "ice" beer, whatever the heck it really is -- good warm or flat too. If I drink too much of it, would I turn into a Brit??

Waitaminnut... I am part Brit... all the half that ain't Norwegian. Okay, so it's Scot, Irish, and Welsh, but still...

I seem to 'think like a Welshman' and always wondered why. Come to find out one side of my dad's pedigree is all Welsh. "Genetics: Why you look like your father... or if you don't, why you should!!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2010, 12:56 PM
 
Location: Montana
1,219 posts, read 2,816,079 times
Reputation: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElkHunter View Post
Let's see some pics!!!!!

Pics to come soon! Camera is @ home and I is @ work!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2010, 01:24 PM
 
9,341 posts, read 25,498,172 times
Reputation: 4484
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Two scoops of Thrifty's Cherry Chip and Pistachio later we're on the road.
In New York City and suburbs, the only place one could get pistachio ice cream with bits of cherries was at a Chinese restaurant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2010, 02:13 PM
 
2,627 posts, read 4,954,783 times
Reputation: 2225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
I dunno no Porter... <looks in fridge> All I see is some of that Bud Lime stuff, which I haven't entirely decided if I like or not. I do like "ice" beer, whatever the heck it really is -- good warm or flat too. If I drink too much of it, would I turn into a Brit??

Waitaminnut... I am part Brit... all the half that ain't Norwegian. Okay, so it's Scot, Irish, and Welsh, but still...

I seem to 'think like a Welshman' and always wondered why. Come to find out one side of my dad's pedigree is all Welsh. "Genetics: Why you look like your father... or if you don't, why you should!!"
Mind if I bring some Montana Trout Slayer ale? Or better yet, can you ship me some Montana Trout Slayer ale???????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2010, 04:22 PM
 
Location: Brendansport, Sagitta IV
7,543 posts, read 12,608,126 times
Reputation: 2954
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn247 View Post
Mind if I bring some Montana Trout Slayer ale? Or better yet, can you ship me some Montana Trout Slayer ale???????
I dunno... but I think I'll wear this Black Dog Ale shirt my sister came dragging with from Bozeman...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2010, 04:43 PM
 
2,627 posts, read 4,954,783 times
Reputation: 2225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
I dunno... but I think I'll wear this Black Dog Ale shirt my sister came dragging with from Bozeman...
You dunno??? That is not the correct reply. It is: How many 6-packs would you like me to send?? Ha ha ha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2010, 05:54 PM
 
Location: Brendansport, Sagitta IV
7,543 posts, read 12,608,126 times
Reputation: 2954
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn247 View Post
You dunno??? That is not the correct reply. It is: How many 6-packs would you like me to send?? Ha ha ha
Since you asked... one for me and one for each of our friends in the picture
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2010, 05:59 PM
 
2,627 posts, read 4,954,783 times
Reputation: 2225
okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2010, 06:28 PM
 
Location: Brendansport, Sagitta IV
7,543 posts, read 12,608,126 times
Reputation: 2954
Sounds like Popcorn already taste-tested the ale
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top