Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2011, 05:14 PM

8,084 posts, read 15,099,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElkHunter View Post
Now I'm home and I have a drain coming out the front of me. Shut up Rez. This drain is at the top of my stomach. Surgery consult is Friday to replace stuff they put in me 3 years ago. Trouble is, when they installed the first stuff, I was in the hospital over 3 months as a result. So I'm hoping that replacement parts go in easier.
Now, you know durn well if I'd put in that drain, it woulda... probably come out one o' your ears

So are these innards still under warranty?

Get all fixed soon... we don't fancy breakin' in a new mod.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2011, 05:16 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,635,357 times
Prayers are sent...

Old 09-06-2011, 06:20 PM

19,720 posts, read 10,465,967 times
Take it easy on those nurses, EH. Prayers, from me, as well..............

Old 09-06-2011, 08:05 PM

6,748 posts, read 8,527,429 times
Get well quick Elk. Good mods are hard to find, but don't worry about us getting out of line while you recuperate. If we misbehave Mama Mt-7 will send us to bed without supper

Old 09-06-2011, 08:20 PM

19,551 posts, read 22,434,789 times
Quote:
Thanks everybody, specially Seven.

It's been a rough last couple of weeks. Come down sick, got bad enough that a neighbor found me bottom side up at the bottom of the stairs. Meat wagon got me to town in no less then an hour and a half. Final results is a bad case of Bacterial Gastroentiritis. Few days with whatever they put in those bags (I dunno cause they gave me white ones, yellow ones, some they mixed, etc.) and they discharged me. The very next day I was in the Emergency room doubled up in pain. Now I'm home and I have a drain coming out the front of me. Shut up Rez. This drain is at the top of my stomach. Surgery consult is Friday to replace stuff they put in me 3 years ago. Trouble is, when they installed the first stuff, I was in the hospital over 3 months as a result. So I'm hoping that replacement parts go in easier.
You'll be up in no time. Old codgers are hard to keep down!

Old 09-06-2011, 08:53 PM

Location: Approximately 50 miles from Missoula MT/38 yrs full time after 4 yrs part time
2,308 posts, read 4,106,313 times
Quote:
Thanks everybody, specially Seven.

It's been a rough last couple of weeks. Come down sick, got bad enough that a neighbor found me bottom side up at the bottom of the stairs. Meat wagon got me to town in no less then an hour and a half. Final results is a bad case of Bacterial Gastroentiritis. Few days with whatever they put in those bags (I dunno cause they gave me white ones, yellow ones, some they mixed, etc.) and they discharged me. The very next day I was in the Emergency room doubled up in pain. Now I'm home and I have a drain coming out the front of me. Shut up Rez. This drain is at the top of my stomach. Surgery consult is Friday to replace stuff they put in me 3 years ago. Trouble is, when they installed the first stuff, I was in the hospital over 3 months as a result. So I'm hoping that replacement parts go in easier.
.........Gosh Sakes EH.............those "parts" you're talkin' bout............Well, this time, tell 'em not to use those "knock-off" parts from China
Just like with vehicles, when you gotta replace something............if you let 'em use "knock-off" parts, they usually fail in about 3 years.

Oh yeah, regardin' those nurses that'll be tendin' to your needs.............tell the Doc you want the ones that got their "Training-at-Hooters"

Get back on the "good-road" soon 'ole buddy...............I heard that Rez is learnin' how to spell "Ranchester" correctly.................please don't let that happen

Old 09-06-2011, 09:29 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,635,357 times
Yep but those nurses can't reach your bum to do the appropriate wiping.

Old 09-06-2011, 11:41 PM

8,084 posts, read 15,099,681 times
Rancester.... Rangerers... Raunchester....

Dang, what was the name of that place again??

Old 09-07-2011, 05:22 AM

18,700 posts, read 41,936,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
Rancester.... Rangerers... Raunchester....

Dang, what was the name of that place again??
Kleenburn.

Old 09-07-2011, 08:35 AM

448 posts, read 1,067,168 times
EH: Make sure any parts that are replaced are made in good ol USA! Take care ol codger! Regards to you VETS: this country does not take care of you guys the way you should be. You should be top priority since you serve your country for our freedom. Darn congress needs to get their act together. You bet they get top notch care. I'm so furious!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana