Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2012, 06:49 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,041,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiness is View Post
That's what shaving gel and Lady Schicks are for.
Cheese grater is what my ex used.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2012, 09:20 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
Geez- a little hair on the wifey helps me stay warm at night, lol.

Instead of a '3 dog night' just have '1 Montanan gal'

Old 02-04-2012, 12:20 AM

225 posts, read 303,889 times
OMG! Ya'll just aint right. LMAO!

Home remedy wax recipes can be found on the internet. I made the sugar wax once and it does work. Ask my hubby... he was the guinea pig. hahahah
He made smart comment that it was probably a good waste of sugar... so when it was ready I walked over grabbed his hand, rolled up his shirt sleeve and applied the homemade concoction to his nice hairy arm. Made sure I patted it out real well.. waited a few ... Then Shhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppp!
Talk about squealing like a pig!!! and lots of @#$%^!! and more !@#$%^!!!

About the weather... I never said I wanted Siberian winter... I just want snow... LOL So I can build a decent snowman. ;P

Old 02-04-2012, 09:27 AM

448 posts, read 1,070,198 times
OMGOSH! It is so grand to drink coffee and choke to death on the witicisms (wit) in the morning...don't know how to spell that big word...it's the "neanderthal" in me

Old 02-04-2012, 11:25 AM

451 posts, read 998,756 times
What ever happened to the "Do it yourself" spirit in Montana? Wasn't it Mr. Mayugi, (of Karate Kid fame), who liked to say, "Wax on - wax off"? Candles are cheap, so what's the big deal?

Old 02-04-2012, 12:39 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
I can think of a few good one liners on this topic;

"Your wife is so hairy she's eligible for an Energy Conservation Tax Credit" or;
"Save energy- sleep with a primate" or;
"I didn't know ferrets grew so large?"

Old 02-04-2012, 01:30 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
I have to go on a trip next month, so, still in my mode of living in a large city, I think of people who could drop me off at the airport, to save on parking fees, then I checked the cost of long term parking at the airport...$3.00 a DAY!! Wow! That is amazing.

I will drive myself, and park. I was expecting like $45 a day.

Glad my trials and tribulations of living in Montana have given you all some entertainment today. There is no place to go tanning in my town either. Woe is me.

Old 02-07-2012, 12:53 PM

225 posts, read 303,889 times
just stopped by to poke my head in and say "howdy" ... DONT SHOOT! ;P

I showed mom some animal tracks out by the car the other day... and she says.. "Those aint dog tracks!" I'm like.. yeah, I didnt think so. Then, yesterday the next door neighbor and her friend were out looking in their yard and walking and pointing and I yelled over to ask them what they were doing. She says "looking at some mighty big cat tracks!"
I told her about the ones by our car.. she comes over and looks and says yep.. cat tracks.. and I dont mean house cat either!

Well, definitely makes my mind up. As soon as I get the money.. I'm getting a gun!
I think she also notified the sheriff and fish n game or whomever it is you notify. Cat tracks in a trailer park is too close for comfort for me. Especially with all the small children out playing.
Now we know what all the dogs were going crazy about.

I did feed the deer a few tortillas once just to get them to come close enough to get a photo.. but I dont do that anymore. But we have a neighbor that feeds them almost everyday.
Not a good idea since the cat tracks were following the deer tracks. Fed deer = fat deer= nice meal for mountain lion! Gonna talk to the land lady and let her know about it too. Maybe she will say something to the neighbor that is feeding the deer.

More exciting news.. my bed is broken. No.. it aint from what you think... or THAT either!
Guess I will be sleeping on a mattress on the floor until I can get the wood to build me a wooden box spring for it. I hate cheap furniture!!!!!

Full moon last night.. looked like daylight outside. I sat up half the night with the lights out watching to see if I could see that big cat making his rounds. No.. I wasnt gonna go yell "here kitty kitty" LOL

Nothing much else to tell. Talk to ya'll later. Take care. Have a great day.

Old 02-07-2012, 02:34 PM

1,191 posts, read 3,001,439 times
Did you see this photo in the news?

A mountain lion looking in a patio door near the hospital in Bozeman.

It is on the Bozeman Daily Chronicle Facebook page.

They first reported the photo was taken on Super Bowl Sunday,
but actually the photo is older than that, so they apologized for the error.

There are signs posted on the trails on that side of town that mountain lions have been seen.

H.I.

Old 02-07-2012, 05:48 PM

9,341 posts, read 29,672,241 times
Default Counting bears in Canada (video, 7:42)

jasper12, this is how Canadians count (supposedly) hibernating bears:

RMR: Bear Tagging - YouTube

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana