Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2010, 10:16 PM

7,378 posts, read 12,659,218 times

Advertisements

Wow, your wild strawberries think it's spring! And yes, that's a bluebell. Trying to picture you all the way down on the ground, taking those pics!
Good to hear your wife is on the mend, and nice to know you guys found a good hospital.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2010, 01:03 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,059,923 times
We have so many wild strawberries but I never get any, the critters always get them before they ripen it seems. I sure miss the blackberries of the Puget Sound region.

We did manage to vote today right at the last minute, I also crossed party lines in four different directions at once. ~

I also have a crick in my back from laying on the soaking wet lawn aiming my camera up into the little blue flower.

We think we need to put our apartment into section 8 to get it occupied quickly, I wouldn't do that if it was a nice high $ home but an old apt, why not ? We were thinking of renting to the wind farm workers but they don't stay. Now we are swapping out our other tenants and we need to buy a good cheap fridge. So much stuff to attend to all at once.

At least I don't have the gout. I can walk and it's my birthday month. I also got a bit of filming of Peekaboo dancing. When I have the time I'll edit it and post a video of her.

It's really hard to get her talking on record.
She must be guilty of something ?

Old 11-03-2010, 01:10 AM

4,023 posts, read 5,525,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberius View Post
Walter... Hope nobody's dropped over yet ... it wasn't my intention.. Although I traded mustard for mayo, I DID still keep it on the rye bread, so maybe it will only cause a small pain, and a quick "OY VEY".. If anything more severe happens, let me know.. I'm very flexible when it comes to food.. If the corned beef is fatty and juicy enough, I can have it without any condiment.. I'm willing to meet people half way for a good cause.. ... ( But I can't give up the chocolate milk.)

tiberius
Mustard has less calories than mayo. I love mustard, any kind....the hotter the better!

Old 11-03-2010, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
I'm trying to keep her distracted by putting on movies like "Dr. Horribles Sing Along blog" That worked OK.
The Troma Entertainment films are in season but the blood and gore of "Redneck Cannibal Zombies" wasn't distracting her in the right way.

I took one of the pictures of the fall colors and really putzed it up good.
This was a picture I took of one larch all in it's yellow fall color and attacked it with effects. The Stock digital frame I customized with text brackets.
This looks like one of those psychological test pics.....I could make several things out of it.

Old 11-03-2010, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt-7 View Post
Oh yes, dark ale!

Just got off the phone with my baby, (he is 22), why do we miss them so?
He is fine but looks like just the two of us for t-day. Oh well, more leftovers!
I miss mine, too, and she is FINALLY going through the homesick phase..... She will go to her boyfriend's family's house for Turkey Day. We've made her reservations for winter break starting 12/17 and she is counting the days on her facebook.....from Missoula, she'll change planes in SLC....and then on to John Wayne..... She'll turn 21 on 12/11, just a couple of days before finals start and it's killing me that I won't be with her on her 'special' birthday.......

Old 11-03-2010, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
Well thanks for asking. She had to stay overnight, We spend virtually all of our time together so one night apart seemed like a year.
She came out OK. They said she may have a lower voice because they went in through the front of her neck.
They pulled her throat and windpipe over to the side and sucked out the gel in a disk leaving the disk shell. They then placed a spacer in the shell of the disk and fused the two vertebrae on either side of the ruptured disk. She can feel and move her fingers now so that's a good sign.
They did say that due to possible stretching of the vocal chords that she may end up with a lower voice. I hope she doesn't start acting like a man all of a sudden !
She is not a happy camper right now but it should get better from here on as the pain gradually goes away.
They said 45 days, , damn I'm hating that little glass bell already.
I'm behind in all my reading, (as if you guys can't tell, since I am responding to stuff you wrote eons ago).... Since you wrote this, she's had a few more days towards recovery.....I hope she is feeling mo betta.

Old 11-03-2010, 01:48 AM

We had fall for a few days and even some rain a couple of times......today it was fairly hot and tomorrow we are supposed to have record breaking temps again......we are talking bikini beach weather.......so strange. So far, no big fires started by santa ana winds....(there were 3 tiny ones but not close to my house).. My garden is so confused.....the liquid amber has dropped very few leaves.....it's still as green as can be!

P.S. Belly dancing is not as easy as it looks....lots of co-ordination and muscle control....you get super-sweaty by the end of the work out....

Old 11-03-2010, 11:40 AM

451 posts, read 998,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
P.S. Belly dancing is not as easy as it looks....lots of co-ordination and muscle control....you get super-sweaty by the end of the work out....

Ummmm.... we never said it looked easy.... we said it was easy to watch.

mg

Old 11-03-2010, 01:02 PM

8,087 posts, read 15,153,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
Yep, which is why I'm terrible at it, aside from you've got to have at least some padding or it just looks weird. I look like a stick puppet, which kinda ruins the effect.

But I still love watching it!

Old 11-03-2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by montygarlic View Post
Ummmm.... we never said it looked easy.... we said it was easy to watch.

mg
Right! I just threw in my 2 cents since I've tried it.

Yep, you can have big hips and do it..and your tummy doesn't have to be flat.......maybe that's why I giggled while I jiggled, (and sweated), Rez....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana