U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 08:49 PM

Location: I live in Ronan, MT but am stationed in Virginia Beach
290 posts, read 627,478 times

Advertisements

I know what I post does kind of seem a little wacky, but I only do it because
I care for my state so very much and with all the things going on politcaly I
know MT is one of the last best places to live, and I'd really like to keep it
that way for future generations of Montanans. So thats why. Not everyone
needs to hear whats happening in other places, but when I read an article from
all the way over here in VA Beach I get a little ticked off and wanted to inform
people besides my family (I called my father as soon as I read about it)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2007, 08:56 PM

272 posts, read 726,106 times
The guys climbed a 400 foot 'live' radio tower??? Not too swift....
Hope they don't want kids....because they probably won't have kids.......
Chico mon check that sperm count!
Radio is ON, check. Set CRM 114 Discriminators...

Last edited by Coffee Mate; 12-01-2007 at 09:00 PM.. Reason: Radio is ON, check. Set CRM 114 Discriminators...

Old 12-02-2007, 06:03 AM

22,952 posts, read 22,430,332 times
Daniel, I do understand that and that's exactly what the station owner is depending on IMO since his legal battles have become old news and he is fading from the news pages. What better way to get local people stirred up and back on the front page and attract new listeners (at least until they listen for a day or two) to bump ratings.

Old 12-02-2007, 11:07 AM

19 posts, read 49,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Living View Post
Sure, it's a good idea to be aware of possible problems. I saw EndGame, too, and what that particular group is up to.

But, like lukeache said, you can't live in constant fear. That's no life at all. That's giving control over to what you're afraid of.

At this point, being aware of these people is about as much as you can do, unless you feel you should make personal preparations. Going around in a rampage doesn't help anything, except making others think you're nutters, or a conspiracy theorist.

The links to Battle for the Republic are good and I think everyone should watch them. They're part of the special features on the DVD. There's no denying that something is going on. It's easy to make jokes about it, but it doesn't change the facts of what's happening. Unfortunately, the music choices they use in the DVD don't help their cause. They went corny and cheesy and it does come across as a conspiracy theory. However, if watched with a somewhat open mind, I think people would see the relevance.
I don't live in Montana - I live on the East Coast but wanted to comment. I am sure there were a lot of things said in Nazi Germany by some Jews who did not want to "live in fear" before things deteriorated to the point of no return. I think somewhere there is a balance but that balance is NOT to put one's head in the sand.

Here in my East Coast town, we have been invaded by Mexicans. Thousands of miles from the border and we are now approaching 1/3 of the population of our town is Mexican. All from the same town. We now have close to 100 Mexican businesses in a town where there is a total of 300 business perhaps. They are on every corner. These are not the mainstream Taco Bell type of restaurants. They are the real thing catering to a real Mexican population that does not want to leave Mexico behind.

This Reconquista is real and Mexico is teaching this in their schools and may even be teaching it to Mexican children here when they send text books in Spanish into our schools. Instead of dismissing this act, you should be very concerned that perhaps a group of thugs from MS-13 has moved into your neighborhood. Things in my area happened slowly but surely and now we have way too many non-English speaking Mexicans in my town for my liking. The trouble is their lack of assimilation. They just want to come here, work under the table, live 20-30 people in a house, bring their corrupt Mexican culture with them and also their corrupt black drug and prostitution market. It's not good for any town and you need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Old 12-02-2007, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielRead View Post
I'm not scared like a sheep, I see this and I get MAD! I'm not scared and I feel like I should do my part to make things right, I'm not crazy I'm just like any other normal person. I'm fighting for my country right now in the Military and I really got into polotics when I joined up, and these things that I talk about are the ones that concern me the most, exspecialy how much money our government spends on BS I see what is coming and a Revolution is in the midst, there is bound to be one and I hope that things get set onto the right track, Why dosen't the goverment take some of the 20 billion dollars that they spend on the drug war every year and secure our borders? it's because it is all part of somthing that the majority of our country does not see happening! I'm am here olny to help promote a safe and prosperous future for myself and my fellow americans.
I believe the reason our government has not secured the border and may never do so is because there are too many politicians bought and paid for by Mexican drug cartel money. I even go so far as to say Mexico must have some kind of juicy blackmail on our President. That is the ONLY explanation for his treasonous behavior to not secure our borders at the south. It's only a matter of time before enough sleeper cells sneak through our southern border and then we will have mayhem that will be out of control when they start to act.

Old 12-02-2007, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Mate View Post
The guys climbed a 400 foot 'live' radio tower??? Not too swift....
Hope they don't want kids....because they probably won't have kids.......
Chico mon check that sperm count!
Radio is ON, check. Set CRM 114 Discriminators...
Thank GOD that may mean a few less ANCHOR BABIES!

Old 12-02-2007, 12:07 PM

6,023 posts, read 11,862,495 times
I climbed a tall ass radio tower once but it sure wasn't to make any type of statement. My surfing buddy and I climbed a tower with two six packs of beer at three in the morning in a heavy dense freezing ass fog. The rungs were cold and wet and we were in an alcohol induced stupor ! It's a wonder I survived and even remember it ! We drank the beer up with the antennas and pretended to enjoy the view ! I don't remember coming down but it must have went well or I would not be here to tell the story !

Oh Danielread I want to thank you for serving our country. Now that thats is said, I am wondering what you think of Glen Beck ? I like him ! When are you going to come home anyway ? When you come home hows about I loan you one of my sit-on-top-style kayaks and we go fishing on the lower Flathead river for smallies ?

Old 12-02-2007, 01:04 PM

1,836 posts, read 4,446,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthiness View Post
I don't live in Montana - I live on the East Coast but wanted to comment. I am sure there were a lot of things said in Nazi Germany by some Jews who did not want to "live in fear" before things deteriorated to the point of no return. I think somewhere there is a balance but that balance is NOT to put one's head in the sand.
Nowhere did I suggest putting one's head in the sand. I said it's good to know what's going on and to make any preparations that a person feels they need to.

My caution was about how that person broaches the topic with others. I understand the anger and shock that accompanies situations like this. Where's the justice? How can something like this even begin, muchless spread? However, if a person wants to reach more people with a message that's bound to be met with eye-rolling, conspiracy theorist jokes, they would be better off taking a calmer, thought out approach.

Frantic ranting, bitterness and hatred aren't going to win anyone over. Facts and persuasive reasoning will.

Old 12-02-2007, 05:09 PM

Location: I live in Ronan, MT but am stationed in Virginia Beach
290 posts, read 627,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
I am wondering what you think of Glen Beck?
The main reason I can't like Glen beck is because he thinks Ron Paul is a kook
and degrades him a little too much in my opinion. He agrees with a lot of Ron's
ideas but the ones he doesn't like, he attacks, with videos like this:
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
And when people see this video, I think they get this idea that RP is a crazy,
I believe he has great ideas and the ones people agree with out wiegh
the not so well supported ones by ten fold.

I'll be home in 5 years or so by the way.......(except for them short vacations)

Old 12-02-2007, 05:30 PM

751 posts, read 897,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielRead View Post
The main reason I can't like Glen beck is because he thinks Ron Paul is a kook
Glenn Beck is an idiot. I am a liberal and I can at least listen to some other conservative idiots like Bill O'Reilley or Rush Limbaugh and get a kick out of what they say. Glenn Beck is boring and obviously not smart. He should not have a TV show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana