Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 10:36 PM

5,401 posts, read 6,464,828 times

Advertisements

Montanans really want to stay out of fellow Montanan's bedrooms & doctor's offices.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:47 PM

1,445 posts, read 1,923,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by historyfan View Post
Montanans really want to stay out of fellow Montanan's bedrooms & doctor's offices.
Thank you for clearing this up, historyfan.

But still, don't expect him to believe you--didn't you know that political tourists from the coast know much, much, much more about Montanans than Montanans do?

Old 07-27-2015, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotseCherut View Post
Do I need to even respond to you? If you want to hear some deranged psycho babbling, just re-read your last post. It looks like some sanatorium in Montana must have been shut down.
Apparently so.

And in the future, please be aware that paraphrasing Silvertip doesn't make you look cool.

Quote:
I can understand you would be against democracy, it sounds like fascism would suit you much better. Not only will you not allow me into Montana, but now you want to strip me of my 1st and 2nd Amendment rights.
I just don't want crazy people to have guns. You can still talk all you want, though.

Quote:
Thankfully, I know there are not too many of your kind in Montana. Please stay in Missoula or even better move to a place saturated with deranged fascist liberal loonies like yourself.
No. And as the "fascist liberal" owner of Montana (remember?), I intern you indefinitely to King County.

Quote:
Murdering unborn babies is what you call freedom? Sorry, but I believe murder is not a freedom that we are allowed to have. I do support gays having freedom, even if I don't agree with homosexuality on the spiritual level. However, I boldly support the separation of church and state. Killing humans has nothing to do with religion in my book, this is a human rights issue.
And I "boldly" support reproductive choice, which has nothing to do with murder. Get a grip.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:21 PM

3,533 posts, read 5,791,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montguy View Post
Apparently so.

And in the future, please be aware that paraphrasing Silvertip doesn't make you look cool.
I didn't know I was paraphrasing him, but since Silver Tip is a cool guy and I unknowingly paraphrased him, I must be cool too..

Quote:
I just don't want crazy people to have guns. You can still talk all you want, though.
Then go to your local police station and turn them in.. They also do gun buybacks and you may even get a few dollars for some meds..

Quote:
No. And as the "fascist liberal" owner of Montana (remember?), I intern you indefinitely to King County.
I AM NOT WORTHY!!!

Quote:
And I "boldly" support reproductive choice, which has nothing to do with murder. Get a grip.
That is your opinion, I guess I am not allowed to have one? As I remember you said that freedom of speech is not acceptable in your Montana.. I guess I better just shut up about my views on abortion and obey you..

Old 07-28-2015, 12:10 AM

Quote:
I didn't know I was paraphrasing him, but since Silver Tip is a cool guy and I unknowingly paraphrased him, I must be cool too..
Well, now you know.

With that, you can now work on modifying your behavior to become cool.

Quote:
Then go to your local police station and turn them in.. They also do gun buybacks and you may even get a few dollars for some meds..
Your godfather is very proud.

Quote:
I AM NOT WORTHY!!!
Nope.

Quote:
That is your opinion, I guess I am not allowed to have one? As I remember you said that freedom of speech is not acceptable in your Montana.. I guess I better just shut up about my views on abortion and obey you..
It's a moral value, actually, and yes, you're allowed to have them as well. This all started, mind you, when you scolded the OP for daring to even think about coming to Montana with his own opinions and values that are, according to you, not welcome here (and I'm the control-freak in all this?).

Old 07-28-2015, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Well, now you know.

With that, you can now work on modifying your behavior to become cool.
Yes MontGuy, I know I need to behave.. But you have seen the bumper sticker, "Good Boys Rarely Make HIstory" ?? Sometimes, it pays to be the bad guy..

Quote:
Your godfather is very proud.
He is

Quote:
Nope.
The King of Montana has spoken.. So be it!

Quote:
It's a moral value, actually, and yes, you're allowed to have them as well. This all started, mind you, when you scolded the OP for daring to even think about coming to Montana with his own opinions and values that are, according to you, not welcome here (and I'm the control-freak in all this?).
No, the guy decided to be polarizing and was blatantly throwing out a controversial issue that was obviously being used to bait an argument. Just imagine if some conservative guy comes onto Seattle forum, saying , Oh, Hey, I am a conservative wanting to live in Seattle, I think homosexuality is a sin, is that accepted there?? I bet you and your liberal friend would be screaming bloody murder, just because he "expressed his opinion". I am not the only person here who would be offended by his post. I've every right to be as upset with what he supports as he has the right to support it blatantly. Doesn't mean he is noble, nor does it make me a villain.

He could have just said, I am a liberal person, not religious , etc without having to throw in that he supports outright aborting babies, which is offensive to many people here. Just like a gay person may be offended if some religious guy outright blabs out that he thinks homosexuality is a sin or an unwed teenage mother reading that pre-marital sex is a sin, etc etc.. There is a religion forum where people can discuss these issues as well as forums to discuss controversial issues like Abortion.

Anyway, I would only expect that you would close your eyes to any side that contradicts your own views. Of course, you will make him into a victim and me an antagonist, as you are not nearly as impartial, open-minded or tolerant as you espouse yourself to be.

And, as far as being a control freak, have you ever read any of your posts? You are the biggest control freak on here saying who is allowed in Montana and belittling and demeaning people who don't agree with your viewpoints. How about practicing what you preach, yourself, if you want others to respect the same virtues of "Tolerance" and "Bi-Partisanship" you are promoting.

Old 07-28-2015, 07:59 PM

5,401 posts, read 6,464,828 times
And we don't discuss our political beliefs much because it's considered personal.

Old 07-28-2015, 08:25 PM

19,377 posts, read 22,320,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by historyfan View Post
And we don't discuss our political beliefs much because it's considered personal.
I pretty much detest partisan hack attacks. If politics is all one can focus on then you live a narrow life, regardless of your affiliation. Then you get the 'but, but HE STARTED IT!!" crap. It's like toddlers fighting in a playpen.

I hope we get a moderator soon, because this crap would have been flushed down the toilet a long time ago.

Old 07-29-2015, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
I pretty much detest partisan hack attacks. If politics is all one can focus on then you live a narrow life, regardless of your affiliation. Then you get the 'but, but HE STARTED IT!!" crap. It's like toddlers fighting in a playpen.

I hope we get a moderator soon, because this crap would have been flushed down the toilet a long time ago.
Even though I was part of this argument, I will say I have to agree with you..

I have read ElkHunter's threads for years. He was my favorite mod on City Data forum and one of my favorite posters. The guy took a lot of flak and sucked up a lot of insults from people, some who even attacked him as a mod, since he would modestly share his views without engaging in battle. He was quite a cordial gentleman and I do hope a thick skinned and noble moderator like him can reclaim the moderator throne of the Wyoming and Montana forums.

Old 07-29-2015, 01:08 AM

113 posts, read 164,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post

No way!! This is far to entertaining! !!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana