U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 07:15 PM

5,434 posts, read 3,621,136 times

Advertisements

GOP candidate allegedly 'body slams' Guardian reporter - May. 24, 2017

Top story on CNN 7pm Mountain
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2017, 08:17 PM

4,885 posts, read 5,767,013 times
Now I'm definitely voting for Greg! Way to go guy!!!

Old 05-25-2017, 04:27 AM

3,263 posts, read 3,232,639 times
Default CNN reporting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSilvertip View Post
Yeah, be proud of the fact that you support misdemeanor assault and the man charged with the crime.

An assault is a criminal act of violence no matter who perpetrates it & who it is done to.

I'd have liked to have heard an actual answer by Gianforte to the reporter's question since he has been vague & skirting around his opinion of the new heath bill out of the House. Now that the CBO has scored the bill & shown it for what it is, I'd think that any voter would want to know how Gianforte feels about it now.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-reporter.html

Last edited by atler8; 05-25-2017 at 04:37 AM.. Reason: added a link

Old 05-25-2017, 08:33 AM

9,524 posts, read 7,784,584 times
I voted for Greg several weeks ago. This does not make me want to change my vote.
In fact, after watching how some reporters conduct themselves, acting like they have some kind of immunity, IMO it is refreshing to see someone finally show one that he does NOT have any immunity at all!
Good for you, Greg. More people need to show those people that they are no better than anybody else.

Old 05-25-2017, 09:10 AM

3,263 posts, read 3,232,639 times
"Those people"..?
Consider your words here Redraven & know that Greg is no better than anyone else either & will face the charges in court in June.
As the story continues to develop, it now appears according to the Fox tv crew from the local affiliate who witnessed the assault, the Gianforte campaign is lying & enabling the assault via their written response statement. The Fox tv crew has said that it did not occur as the campaign claimed & thus we can add brazen lying to the latest from the Gianforte campaign.
So Montanans; is assault & lying ok because it was done to "those people"? Do you know how twisted that sounds?

Old 05-25-2017, 09:14 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,536,495 times
Gianforte will be elected Montana's congressman tonight, and that's fantastic because I really need another reason for being embarrassed to live here.

And now the big shocker: The Montana Republican Man-cave is carrying on with even more passionate support of the man they've carried such a hard-on for over the last two years. You're very sick people.

Old 05-25-2017, 09:22 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,536,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atler8 View Post
So Montanans; is assault & lying ok because it was done to "those people"? Do you know how twisted that sounds?
Once you understand just how hateful contemporary Montana conservatives are toward anyone who deviates from their cultural scriptures, then your question simply becomes rhetorical.

Old 05-25-2017, 09:29 AM

9,524 posts, read 7,784,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atler8 View Post
"Those people"..?
Consider your words here Redraven & know that Greg is no better than anyone else either & will face the charges in court in June.
As the story continues to develop, it now appears according to the Fox tv crew from the local affiliate who witnessed the assault, the Gianforte campaign is lying & enabling the assault via their written response statement. The Fox tv crew has said that it did not occur as the campaign claimed & thus we can add brazen lying to the latest from the Gianforte campaign.
So, you are convinced that the Gianforte people are lying, and the fox news crew is telling the absolute truth, and nothing but the truth?
I wonder when the video will suddenly appear? Can it be that it is being hidden? Of course, it is quite possible that there is no video, and then it becomes "he said, he said".
Who is telling the truth?
I certainly do not know, I wasn't there.

Old 05-25-2017, 10:09 AM

107 posts, read 51,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
I voted for Greg several weeks ago. This does not make me want to change my vote.
In fact, after watching how some reporters conduct themselves, acting like they have some kind of immunity, IMO it is refreshing to see someone finally show one that he does NOT have any immunity at all!
Good for you, Greg. More people need to show those people that they are no better than anybody else.
This is beyond belief.
Did it ever occur to you that reporters ask the questions millions of us have?

In any case, assault is a crime. You don't have to like that fact but you and everybody else had better abide by it. Respect the laws of this country, from free press to free speech to not committing assault. And if those in governmental power are incapable of recognizing those basic essentials, then on we go, zooming down to the end of the slope this country has already been on for the last few months, and then God knows what chaos lies ahead.
What a disgrace.

Old 05-25-2017, 02:51 PM

2,773 posts, read 2,494,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSilvertip View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Seriously, WTF is wrong with you two??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or