Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 10:16 PM

1,436 posts, read 3,302,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak314 View Post
What snow? This past winter was pathetic.....not enough snow to even call it winter ... It has been 95+ the past 3 or 4 days....even the schools are closing at lunchtime because of the oppressive heat and humidity....this is insane to say the least! Thankfully tomorrow will be relief!

Ive been brainwashing the fiancee with images of MT but even with all the beauty she will still cry about the weather.

Whipped!

I'm back in OH right now packing up a bunch of stuff and heading home to MT on Monday . Ya... this last week has been a scorcher for sure here. Air hasn't shut off for the last 3 days. This evening a front moved through and it went from 88 to 70 in 2 minuted. That was sweet !!! Its 58 right now and I'm loving it.

I thought we were going to get some relief here the rest of this week but weather dude says it's going to be in the mid to upper 80's for the rest of it and I'm sure we will have our normal high humidity so it will continue to be sweltering. Next Monday can't come fast enough for me !

Whipped ?! hehehe ... Wait till your married !!!! When it comes to the wife, EVERYONE is whipped about one thing or another. Anyone says differently, I'll call them a lier . If not then I can guarantee you they ain't gettin any .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2008, 10:20 PM

1,436 posts, read 3,302,716 times
Quote:
Ive been looking into Missoula but ill research as much as possible on the whole shebang before I make a decision....oh I forgot to say we would make the decision LOL
Not even married and whipped already !!! Pot calling the kettle black. Your too easy! It took me 10 years to get whipped... just a little .

Old 06-11-2008, 07:33 AM

20 posts, read 47,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan_K View Post
I'm back in OH right now packing up a bunch of stuff and heading home to MT on Monday . Ya... this last week has been a scorcher for sure here. Air hasn't shut off for the last 3 days. This evening a front moved through and it went from 88 to 70 in 2 minuted. That was sweet !!! Its 58 right now and I'm loving it.

I thought we were going to get some relief here the rest of this week but weather dude says it's going to be in the mid to upper 80's for the rest of it and I'm sure we will have our normal high humidity so it will continue to be sweltering. Next Monday can't come fast enough for me !

Whipped ?! hehehe ... Wait till your married !!!! When it comes to the wife, EVERYONE is whipped about one thing or another. Anyone says differently, I'll call them a lier . If not then I can guarantee you they ain't gettin any .
LOL not every guy is whipped!

Yeah its supposed to be in the mid 80's here today....a far cry from the 100+ yesterday.....That line a T-Storms that came through here last night was vicious to say the least.....we were in a T-Storm Warning for a bit....Even last week we had Tornado watches.....Its Philadelphia for petes sake!

Anywho I wanted to know if any of you guys were HAM's....you know....Amateur Radio operators. Ive been one since 1995 and a big bonus for moving to MT would be my ability to erect a large tower if I had the land.

Old 06-11-2008, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan_K View Post
Not even married and whipped already !!! Pot calling the kettle black. Your too easy! It took me 10 years to get whipped... just a little .
LOL I know.....she a good woman to me and I love her to death....she puts up with all my BS....then again Im her dirty man as she calls it....I take care of almost anything in the house and ive been remodeling it since we moved in.....just yesterday I finished up the kitchen electric and now im waiting on them to take the final measurements for the cabinets & counters.

She likes the fact that I work in construction...meaning I come home all grimey etc....she knows I bust my hump for the almighty dollar. That and being a veteran helps also hahah

Old 06-13-2008, 07:27 AM

161 posts, read 384,416 times
Quote:
What snow? This past winter was pathetic.....not enough snow to even call it winter ... It has been 95+ the past 3 or 4 days....even the schools are closing at lunchtime because of the oppressive heat and humidity....this is insane to say the least! Thankfully tomorrow will be relief!

Ive been brainwashing the fiancee with images of MT but even with all the beauty she will still cry about the weather.

Whipped!
Man I wish they'd close the schools here for heat!!! I'm in Florida, which as you imagine sees constant 95+ days of pure hell.....

Old 06-13-2008, 01:27 PM

1,219 posts, read 3,169,841 times
Quote:
LOL not every guy is whipped!

Yeah its supposed to be in the mid 80's here today....a far cry from the 100+ yesterday.....That line a T-Storms that came through here last night was vicious to say the least.....we were in a T-Storm Warning for a bit....Even last week we had Tornado watches.....Its Philadelphia for petes sake!

Anywho I wanted to know if any of you guys were HAM's....you know....Amateur Radio operators. Ive been one since 1995 and a big bonus for moving to MT would be my ability to erect a large tower if I had the land.
I'm a ham.. Check your DM for call. 73

Old 06-13-2008, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf232 View Post
I'm a ham.. Check your DM for call. 73
Got it!

73!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana