Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2007, 03:10 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckingbronco View Post
That's why I only fish with dynamite
Definately makes a bigger hole! Saves on fishing lures too! Gotta love the everyone's evil except the indians gang......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2007, 05:35 PM

495 posts, read 493,027 times
Arleigh-20 Wrote:
Quote:
that we
multiply like rabbits, and Montana,
I think I wrote about this before - the problem is that we don't do that enough, the population of the baby-boomers is virtually ZERO, America's population is expand because of immigration, mostly the illegal type.
Your approach that we can't stop growth so why bother trying is akin to saying there will always be prejudice so why bother trying to prevent it or saying anything about it.
Speaking of prejudice, I just heard another one of those annoying reverse-predudice commericals on the radio, you know the ones that are always implying 'bad white man' ......cause the problem,.......do you get them where you live ? They are really bias and sterotype white men. Sorry I digreesed

Old 10-16-2007, 05:38 PM

Location: I live in Ronan, MT but am stationed in Virginia Beach
290 posts, read 690,339 times
I wish we would just have a mass extintion of the human race with a few of us left over (100,000,000 lets say), then we could start over again with all the knowledge that we have attained in the past and hope we'de never have to deal with overpopulation again. I wouldn't be willing to give my life though because of course this was my idea afterall.... Just jokeing guys I'm not serious, but this idea does happen to pop into my head from time to time...........

Old 10-16-2007, 05:54 PM

69 posts, read 223,415 times
I do not listen to the radio much,to many commercials. Remember we are all immigrants.
Multiplication, especially when dealing with expotiental
numbers, does make having more humans the cradel of all our problems.
If mexico didn't multiply like possums, there would not be such a huge migration to find jobs in the US. Believe me, I am not happy with the way our world is going,
I do not accept the fact nothing can be done. What I do believe is
it is an impossibility for humans to work together, for a common cause. I speak of now times,
so don't bring up WW2, that was an exception to the rule. The civil war is a better example how Americans can work together as a nation!

Last edited by Arleigh-20; 10-16-2007 at 05:57 PM.. Reason: Wrong media

Old 10-16-2007, 06:17 PM

152 posts, read 627,913 times
Default dy-no-mite

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckingbronco View Post
That's why I only fish with dynamite
Cooks it at the same time, thereby saving energy

Old 10-17-2007, 03:28 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,352,184 times
I have begun to feel that there is nothing anyone can really do to stop progress, and that is a shame.

Last edited by Mattie Jo; 10-17-2007 at 07:31 AM..

Old 10-17-2007, 10:31 AM

8,087 posts, read 15,162,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessaka View Post
I have begun to feel that there is nothing anyone can really do to stop progress, and that is a shame.
If you can't stop it, it is not progress.

Old 10-17-2007, 01:33 PM

495 posts, read 493,027 times
Jessaka Wrote:
Quote:
Actually we already did stop progress (of the mind) and we're are now moving backwards as an intelligent lifeform.
When I was a kid you had to go to the circus to see what you see walking the streets everyday now..(ie, the tatoo lady,etc)......and you had to look in the World Atlas to see pictures of people with rings in their noses, now you see them in grammer school and they even got rings in places that would make superman cry.
And imagine that, and who's kids are they........well the baby-bummer's....you know those 60 hippy types that use to sing "Teach Your Children", welp..they taught'em alright....'course whadda' the kids know, their grandmother has a tatoo on her a**, and grandpa's got a ring thru his thing, and lose that ridiculous stringy ponytail already while you're at it, grandpa, it don't go with your bald head..
OK I gotta run to my yoga class now and meditate about my inner child before I eat my tofu ice cream...then it's off to see my person life-style consultant, if I have any time left over I might check my portfolio or count my inheritance and see how much I can blow on my next wine tour with my 4th life partner.
And you wonder what's wrong with America

Old 10-21-2007, 08:39 AM

2,007 posts, read 6,831,588 times
Wow, this is a lively thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-21-2007, 10:53 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,352,184 times
Yel, but you would think after 28 pages people would already know why Montanans are mad. Actually, they should have known after the first page.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana