Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2008, 12:59 PM

13 posts, read 29,828 times

Advertisements

Hi my husband and I are moving back to Seeley,I grew up there and had to move because my parents went into the missions field.we went back to Pennsylania which my mom's side of the family was from.I moved in 1998 and I was just wondering how much it has changed before we leave to move back.I remember alot and where alot of things are I am just wondering what is new and what has changed.thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2008, 05:15 PM

4 posts, read 10,956 times
I have only lived in Seeley Lake a few years now. It is a wonderful place. My only problem is I don't feel like the schools are the best. If you have any specific questions I would be glad to answer them.

Old 09-21-2008, 03:14 PM

13 posts, read 29,828 times
Default seeley lake

One thing we are wondering is because we are planning on buying a house but it is kinda hard doing so from Arizona, with looking at different houses and meeting with people, what ways do you know of for places to maybe rent for a few months while we would look at homes.is there a place we could look up or anything you may know, thanks!

Old 10-06-2008, 07:30 AM

4 posts, read 10,956 times
The seeley swan vacation rentals I know sometimes have monthly rentals they have a web page google it. I would just give them a call they were very friendly.

Old 10-06-2008, 08:33 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,003,707 times
To find temp housing without getting hosed like a tourist will be tough. I would talk to realtors before blowing a bundle on motels. You may be able to move into a crummy place that is for sale while you're looking for a home to buy.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:22 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,885,247 times
Being that the housing market is very slow at the moment (even here) I'd find a local realtor, start a relationship and ask if any of their clients have an empty house they'd like to rent for a year while you look around. This would benefit you and them getting their empty house filled, defraying costs while the market is slow and allowing you to really decide what you want.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:31 AM

1,309 posts, read 2,807,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandhmiller View Post
Hi my husband and I are moving back to Seeley,I grew up there and had to move because my parents went into the missions field.we went back to Pennsylania which my mom's side of the family was from.I moved in 1998 and I was just wondering how much it has changed before we leave to move back.I remember alot and where alot of things are I am just wondering what is new and what has changed.thanks.
most things are still the same. was just down to the chicken lounge,its still the best chicken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana