Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2007, 12:24 PM

1 posts, read 2,002 times

Advertisements

Hello,
I am moving to Montana to get out of the snow. Not really. I live in upstate
NewYork, so I know what winter is. I live 10 miles east of Lake Ontario, so if you've seen the weather this year you know what I mean.
We bought land in the Ponderosa Pines area, noth of Three Forks. I plan on building a house there this summer. I guess what I would like to know is, if any one knew of a place to rent in that area for about six months?
I read a lot of the fourm about people moving to Montana. I understand people not being happy(with transits). I have been to Montana and have to say that one of the reasons we choose to move there is the people, so if you don't want us there, quit being so nice.
So if any one has any ideas please let us know. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2007, 01:42 PM

373 posts, read 1,853,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydreams View Post
Hello,
I am moving to Montana to get out of the snow. Not really. I live in upstate
NewYork, so I know what winter is. I live 10 miles east of Lake Ontario, so if you've seen the weather this year you know what I mean.
We bought land in the Ponderosa Pines area, noth of Three Forks. I plan on building a house there this summer. I guess what I would like to know is, if any one knew of a place to rent in that area for about six months?
I read a lot of the fourm about people moving to Montana. I understand people not being happy(with transits). I have been to Montana and have to say that one of the reasons we choose to move there is the people, so if you don't want us there, quit being so nice.
So if any one has any ideas please let us know. Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure if Three Forks has a weekly newspaper. I don't really remember them having one. If you want to check out listings in Townsend, you can go to www.townsendstar.net. That would be about the same distance to Three Forks as Bozeman but much cheaper. Belgrade also had a newspaper, which was the High Country Independent. You could run a "looking for" ad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana