Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 12:26 PM

1,436 posts, read 3,301,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
What shocked me as the motorcade drove by (crept by actually) was even in a snow storm with winds a-blowin there were people (some with kids) lined up along the route with flags in salute. After speaking with his mom I know all this support had an effect on them, they are/were very appreciative.
I can say that it was one big turnout from what I saw . I'm sure it helped those grieving some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
Sounds like the One-Eyed Fiona to me
We better quit while were ahead... he's gonna get really mad at us for pokin fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2009, 12:45 PM

8,087 posts, read 15,156,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan_K View Post
We better quit while were ahead... he's gonna get really mad at us for pokin fun.
I dunno... last I heard, he wanted Fiona's picture!!

Old 04-01-2009, 01:04 PM

989 posts, read 3,525,276 times
I do, but only if she's missing a few front teeth and scales in at over 200 pounds.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:19 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,999,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHA View Post
I do, but only if she's missing a few front teeth and scales in at over 200 pounds.
Well if you go up to the canyon..... I'd better stop there before I get a visit from a ticked off canyon critter....

Old 04-01-2009, 08:40 PM

6,756 posts, read 8,573,379 times
AQHA, You might look a little to the south in that Butte town. Of course a 200 pound gal that still has a few teeth ain't full growed yet....

Old 04-01-2009, 11:06 PM

8,087 posts, read 15,156,006 times
Quote:
Well if you go up to the canyon..... I'd better stop there before I get a visit from a ticked off canyon critter....
So it's YOU that riled up that bear!!

Old 04-05-2009, 02:36 PM

9,885 posts, read 10,967,002 times
Quote:
I useta wuz a "canyon critter". Hungry Horse. I was one of the first to catch a fish out of the "Monegan ponds" on the old Davis Place!
Somehow I ended up over here in the "flatlands". In some ways it is better, some not so good.
I couldn't stand to live in the Flathead Valley now.
So far, I agree with everything others have said about Montana, I really don't have anything to add.
Yessir, it is nice that even a Pennsylvania transplant can eventualy fit in...

Old 04-05-2009, 06:52 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,999,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
I useta wuz a "canyon critter". Hungry Horse. I was one of the first to catch a fish out of the "Monegan ponds" on the old Davis Place!
Somehow I ended up over here in the "flatlands". In some ways it is better, some not so good.
I couldn't stand to live in the Flathead Valley now.
So far, I agree with everything others have said about Montana, I really don't have anything to add.
Yessir, it is nice that even a Pennsylvania transplant can eventualy fit in...
I have a feeling the canyon has changed quite a bit since you were there. While I was trying to put a humorus spin on my remarks it's a sad fact. Unfortunately in the last several years it's become someplace to be avoided and that's from several people who live there now or have recently left and several deputies that patrol there. There is a slooooow gentrification going on in Coram and H.H. so we'll see how that works I guess.

Old 05-08-2009, 04:50 PM

3 posts, read 6,810 times
Ahh...that makes me all the more excited that I'll be calling Montana home come August.

Old 05-08-2009, 07:49 PM

154 posts, read 154,284 times
1. a true American Liberty lovin' population - 2% of Montana voted for Ron Paul and he wasn't even on the ballot!!!!!

2. Libertarians in statewide elections, like Stan Jones

3. No taxes, or low taxes!

Of mention: deer, elk, big sky, forests, wide open spaces, and affordable living.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana