Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2009, 06:03 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,670,675 times

Advertisements

AQHA has a beautiful post about riding his horse. It is wonderful and I recommend stopping by and reading it.

Having a little pork for dinner, maybe I will wear a mask while we eat! Looks like we may need that snow shovel back out of the shed tomorrow.

Old 04-27-2009, 08:43 PM

1,688 posts, read 8,144,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
Having a little pork for dinner, maybe I will wear a mask while we eat!
Ack please. We got an email from someone we had - hitherto now - thought was mostly sane. It was how the new flu outbreak was all a result of genetic engineering and has been released on purpose as part of a government plot. But apparently there is hope.... you too can be saved for $49.99 and a bottle of this potion, some herbal remedy that cures 99.99% of diseases known to mankind. It always amazes me people fall for this crap.

It's one of those days where the most sensible answers I get are from the dogs.... although the cats got their two cents worth in too.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:09 PM

22 posts, read 38,695 times
This latest outbreak comes days after Obama leaves the country? Coincidence perhaps..

Also coincidence Mexico is overpopulated

Also coincidence we are trying to get Mexico propped up to be viewed as a contributer for the NAU?

Old 04-28-2009, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
This latest outbreak comes days after Obama leaves the country? Coincidence perhaps..

Also coincidence Mexico is overpopulated

Also coincidence we are trying to get Mexico propped up to be viewed as a contributer for the NAU?
Well how are you neighbor?
We try to visit on the porch and shoot the breeze, maybe enjoy a refreshment.
So please if you could step off if you are in the political mood. Otherwise introduce yourself and enjoy a rocking chair

Old 04-28-2009, 09:58 AM

8,087 posts, read 15,153,325 times
And here come my dancing girls now! Oooh, we loves belly dancing, we does... where's the brew?? Can't watch dancing girls without a brew!

Old 04-28-2009, 10:10 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,059,923 times
Yes the "visiting porch" should be off limits to politics. The porch is for drinkin, eatin, laughin and scratchin. It's also good for telling tall tales that may or may not be true. I read the horse post. Very good thread going on there. The picture below is the view from our rental in Hot Springs. The lady across the road boards horses and when we lived in our place there it was great to sit on the front porch sipping tea and eating crumpets, watching the horses romping. You can feel them running from the ground vibrations as well as hear each hoof thumping on the ground. Some guy in the neighborhood let his pit bull loose and it went straight to these horses and got kicked real good. Then the owner was to wussy to go get his dog so he sent his 9 year old developmentally challenged boy to go fetch his dog. The boy got the dog hooked up to a leash but the powerful little dog pulled the boy down and dragged him through several fresh meadow muffins while heading towards the electric fence. Finally the P.O.S. "man" of the family climbed through the fence and got shocked big time ! Then the horses came over and surrounded them and one bit the guys shoulder really bad. I laughed my patootie off.

Old 04-28-2009, 03:08 PM

1,688 posts, read 8,144,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
The porch is for drinkin, eatin, laughin and scratchin.
We have been eatin' *burp* and *hic* (scuse me) drinkin... but I don't recall too much scratchin going on.

We've got three super-hunter cats.... so can someone please explain why the Kamakazie Mouse keeps showing back up?! But the hoot of it is when three cats line up in front of where the mouse is, watch, listen.... and promptly get up and saunter off outside with the backward glance of "Hey Lady, I'd do something about that mouse if I were you. Me? Nah. I've got great big gophers to go kill."

Old 04-28-2009, 07:30 PM

Some of the best stories involving electric fences are when you talk the city cousin into "relieving" themselves on one.
On the cats, you really need a killer and then maybe they would not be so nice a house kitty? My dashies destroy more rodents than any feline. They then tear them up in little parts, I usually find one underfoot in the yard
Breakfast for dinner tonight, anyone need another biscuit?

Old 04-28-2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
And here come my dancing girls now! Oooh, we loves belly dancing, we does... where's the brew?? Can't watch dancing girls without a brew!
Ok, Rez here's your girls

YouTube - can can girls

Old 04-28-2009, 08:16 PM

8,087 posts, read 15,153,325 times
Hey! Them's some right fancy dancin' girls!! Think I'll take 'em home with me. Maybe I'd learn to dance if I had more practice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana