U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2009, 07:05 PM

519 posts, read 1,222,803 times

Advertisements

omg tiberius that was great!!! i am on board im telling ya everthing here said was soooooo true!
no high horse here not an obama fan here at all, tried to talk everyone i could that we would be totally screwed if he got office. wait till he tries to pass his new war tax on those making 30,000 a yr., like people aren't struggling enough as it it. and to top it off wait till tax time this yr those that are on their high horse are gonna get bucked off cause any one filling married, well we are gonna get hit hard!! ok i will shut up now, but i just love it when someones views are the same as yours......it was great!!!

Old 12-03-2009, 08:19 PM

299 posts, read 486,645 times
Why thank you kindly, amy...

While there are countless other things that I could add to the "memories" list, a GLARING omission just popped into my head...one that honestly and truly embarasses me -- because the passion I feel for this one goes right to the center of my heart... the first girl I EVER had any feelings for, and I think I was like 6 years old when I became aware of her...a name that
almost every guy in a certain age group, who watched tv back then... well... she was SPECIAL..... beyond special.... you could have married a miss america, and still the mention of that name, that one word, would still cause you heart to skip a beat.............. annette .......................

..annette funicello... God bless her,, and thank God for her...she was the first time I actually became truly AWARE of the opposite sex... I was instantly, and completely, in love with her... completely, utterly, and oh so innocently in love... I didn't understand WHAT I was feeling, or WHY I was feeling it... but it was so real, and so complete, and, whatever it was, I knew I liked it, and I liked her for making me feel it... my first love, my all time love... I don't think of her that often, I'm sad to say.. but when I do, it brings a flood of memories and emotions... I have tears in my eyes as I write this... I think of the health problems she's had, for some time now, and being in a wheelchair, and it breaks my heart... I've never been married... never been that lucky... never even really been in love... my own fault, though... never actually settled down anywhere...but then, I don't suppose I'd truly have been happy settled anywhere but Montana, and fate never had that planned for me... but I'm gonna get back there someday, whether fate likes it or not.... and somewhere down the road, when, as with all men, my time comes... I hope my last thought is of annette........ annette and me in Montana...... now there's a thought I could face eternity with.

tiberius

Old 12-04-2009, 05:17 AM

6,258 posts, read 12,920,546 times
Minus Minus temps neighbors. Here is where it hits the road. Separates the cowboys from the wannabes
Each year my wardrobe increases in the wool department. Winter is here, the little birdies are working hard for their living. Some extra crumbs for them today. How are we doing in the rest of the state?

Old 12-04-2009, 07:43 AM

I seen the negative temp. for montana and burrrr... we are supposed to get into the teens overnight. Yesterday in the high 40's this morn. in the 20s. I will take it. The kids and I went shopping last night and it was cold, but it snowed a little here and there. Next week we are supposed to finally get our 1st accumulation. I am sooooo excited.

Old 12-04-2009, 09:52 AM

271 posts, read 403,842 times
OMG! It's been in the low 40s overnight here in Lousy-anna...and the weather guys are saying we may get sleet/snow tonight!!! Who'da thought it could happen here??? Unfortunately, what little there will be, won't be enough for me to roll in. But it will cause all the locals to freak out and end up in plenty of ditches...

Old 12-04-2009, 11:35 AM

7,543 posts, read 12,611,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberius View Post
you could have married a miss america, and still the mention of that name, that one word, would still cause you heart to skip a beat.............. annette .......................
... FUNICELLO! shouted my brain, before I even got to your next line

The Mickey Mouse Club, and the fatherless girl in Zorro, now why do I remember that? I must have been all of 4 or 5 when it aired. Zorro with Guy Williams was great stuff. Frankie Avalon. Fabian. Liberace, who was so much fun (and actually a very good classical pianist). Now I'm not sure if I feel young again, or very very old

Old 12-04-2009, 11:52 AM

Location: Approximately 50 miles from Missoula MT/38 yrs full time after 4 yrs part time
2,297 posts, read 3,344,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
Minus Minus temps neighbors. Here is where it hits the road. Separates the cowboys from the wannabes
Each year my wardrobe increases in the wool department. Winter is here, the little birdies are working hard for their living. Some extra crumbs for them today. How are we doing in the rest of the state?
[i]OK, OK......I'll admit it......"I'm a "Weather Wimp"!!!!

After 30 winters in MT, I figure "I've paid my dues", time to do a little AZ quail huntin' with my bird dog while this 'ole body still has some parts that are still workin' pretty good.

Happy Holidays to everyone. Griz

Old 12-04-2009, 12:47 PM

475 posts, read 1,317,868 times
Same to you Griz, Happy Holidays. Enjoy your trip and stay safe.

Old 12-04-2009, 02:28 PM

Happy Holidays to you Griz, sounds like a fun adventure!!!!!!

Old 12-04-2009, 04:37 PM

6,258 posts, read 12,920,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Griz View Post
[i]OK, OK......I'll admit it......"I'm a "Weather Wimp"!!!!

After 30 winters in MT, I figure "I've paid my dues", time to do a little AZ quail huntin' with my bird dog while this 'ole body still has some parts that are still workin' pretty good.

Happy Holidays to everyone. Griz
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana