U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-10-2010, 07:48 PM
 
Location: Colorado
4,023 posts, read 4,712,350 times
Reputation: 8641

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Griz View Post
Considering the 'guide lines' in your post...............(and even if you gave "no guide lines")....................The Depot Restaurant at 201 railroad Ave.....right downtown, and I've never been dis-satisfied when dining there. Probably should make reservations.............................
Thanks, Griz, much in appreciation. I'll tell him.

 
Old 03-10-2010, 09:44 PM
 
Location: NW Montana
6,258 posts, read 12,873,029 times
Reputation: 3428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Griz View Post
I agree with the above, with the following minor additions:

1/add some "pickel relish"...not too much now, you know...just a smidgen!!

2/ season with "just a little" Lemon Pepper Seasoning.

3/ lightly crumble up some Lays Potatoe Chips and put them on top!!

And #4..............All this has to be sandwiched between (2) slices of: soft, fresh White Bread!!

Oh yea, wash down with a glass of: Cold Pinot Grigio.....................
What is it about white bread and tuna? I agree 100%
 
Old 03-10-2010, 09:45 PM
 
Location: NW Montana
6,258 posts, read 12,873,029 times
Reputation: 3428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
Thanks, Griz, much in appreciation. I'll tell him.
Good luck on your search!
 
Old 03-11-2010, 12:17 AM
 
Location: Brendansport, Sagitta IV
7,538 posts, read 12,550,904 times
Reputation: 2952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Griz View Post
2/ season with "just a little" Lemon Pepper Seasoning.

3/ lightly crumble up some Lays Potatoe Chips and put them on top!!
Lemon Pepper on everything!!

A favourite sandwich:

peanut butter
sliced banana
potato chips

Yummy!
 
Old 03-11-2010, 05:15 AM
 
Location: NW Montana
6,258 posts, read 12,873,029 times
Reputation: 3428
Need a pickle there!
 
Old 03-11-2010, 07:18 AM
 
Location: Brendansport, Sagitta IV
7,538 posts, read 12,550,904 times
Reputation: 2952
Pickles, eugh!!! You can have my share.

Except of the pickled beets. I'll eat your share.

<thinking> But not on a sandwich!
 
Old 03-11-2010, 09:25 AM
 
Location: In The Outland
6,023 posts, read 11,851,642 times
Reputation: 3535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
Speaking of food......my husband and girl will be in Missoula in a few days to visit to the U.....
Does anybody have a favorite restaurant or two to suggest?
You may want to try The Keep or Red Bird for high dollar cuisine. For good cafe or diner food try the restaurant at Muralt's Truck stop on highway 93 just outside of Missoula and for good pancakes and such try Paul's Pancake Parlor. We go to China Buffet a lot as they have so many things other than Chinese food such as Salmon, chicken wings, pizza, mac & cheese etc and crab legs on weekends and after 4:30 pm.
There is always Jakers and a few other steak houses that are ok. El Cazador is a Mexican place on Higgins and I think it is the only real Mexican Restaurant in Missoula and it's not a chain and is owned and operated by a Mexican American family.
Hope this helps.
 
Old 03-11-2010, 01:16 PM
 
Location: Colorado
4,023 posts, read 4,712,350 times
Reputation: 8641
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
You may want to try The Keep or Red Bird for high dollar cuisine. For good cafe or diner food try the restaurant at Muralt's Truck stop on highway 93 just outside of Missoula and for good pancakes and such try Paul's Pancake Parlor. We go to China Buffet a lot as they have so many things other than Chinese food such as Salmon, chicken wings, pizza, mac & cheese etc and crab legs on weekends and after 4:30 pm.
There is always Jakers and a few other steak houses that are ok. El Cazador is a Mexican place on Higgins and I think it is the only real Mexican Restaurant in Missoula and it's not a chain and is owned and operated by a Mexican American family.
Hope this helps.
Thanks Mr. Mayberry!
Now they have more choices from which to choose! (Hey, hey, I took English 1A!)
 
Old 03-11-2010, 01:18 PM
 
Location: Colorado
4,023 posts, read 4,712,350 times
Reputation: 8641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
Pickles, eugh!!! You can have my share.

Except of the pickled beets. I'll eat your share.

<thinking> But not on a sandwich!
I like pickled beets, too! They are not always easy to find....
I just eat them alone......right out of a can after I drain it......I like them that much.
 
Old 03-11-2010, 01:22 PM
 
475 posts, read 1,313,643 times
Reputation: 190
Wurzig, safe trip to your hubby and daughter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top