U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-29-2009, 03:39 PM

6,259 posts, read 8,303,473 times
Lordy mercy, the amount of snowfall its crazy your way. We are still just drenched but I do not think we are out of it yet.
Rickers a friend of mine swore by cherries for your aliment. Cherry juice, dried, or canned. Best of luck.

Some of the want to be here should visit us for this spring snow fling.

and yes the coffee is always one with appropriate add-ins as you wish.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
I'm here lurking, alive but not well. I allowed myself to to get the worst case of gout I've ever had. I don't have my crutches over here in Conrad so I'm literally crawling to get to the toilet. Our town is completely snowed in and pretty much everything is shut down. My wife has shoveled us out but we can't go anywhere ! I'll get over it and I will be "right as rain" soon. At least my gout isn't as bad as being covered with poison Ivy, I'm trying to look on the bright side. Thank God for my wife or I would be seriously up chit creek without a paddle if it wasn't for her. At least I'm not passing any kidney stones this time (darn that pesky uric acid build up) I passed a kidney stone (a jack stone) about ten years back that measured 6.5mm x 8.5mm x 10.5mm. Ouch ! When my doctor looked at it, he joked that I must be a bigger "Norwegian" than him !
for our non metric friends, that is just pretty darn big

Old 04-29-2009, 03:42 PM

193 posts, read 279,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
.Some of the want to be here should visit us for this spring snow fling.

and yes the coffee is always one with appropriate add-ins as you wish.
Hazelnut?? Please.... Does the porch have cable internet service?

Old 04-29-2009, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
Hazelnut?? Please.... Does the porch have cable internet service?

Yes of course it does,we have to be able to keep up with American Idol!
BTW forget the shovel, I will be needing a plow in the morning.
Your addins for coffee are ready, we can irish it up for ya!

Old 04-30-2009, 12:50 AM

1,688 posts, read 3,672,978 times
Quote:
we can irish it up for ya!
We had a cat with a drinking problem. This cat could be asleep on the other side of the house, but if you dared so much as to open the Bailey's, he'd wake up and appear as if by magic. He'd gulp wine if he got the chance, but wasn't too partial to beer. He was, funnily enough, Irish. From County Mayo to be precise.

7of9... what you need to do is design a snowplow daxies can pull. OK, so it can't be a lot of snow. Make them earn their keep.

Water is water... when it melts the grass will appreciate it. Yes, it's really easy to say from ... oh, our high today was a nippy 83F or so.

Old 04-30-2009, 12:52 AM

Quote:

Some of the want to be here should visit us for this spring snow fling.
Put in a request for a rerun a week from today, and you'll snooker me good and proper. I'll pack my woolies just in case.

Old 04-30-2009, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveHorses View Post
We had a cat with a drinking problem. This cat could be asleep on the other side of the house, but if you dared so much as to open the Bailey's, he'd wake up and appear as if by magic. He'd gulp wine if he got the chance, but wasn't too partial to beer. He was, funnily enough, Irish. From County Mayo to be precise.

7of9... what you need to do is design a snowplow daxies can pull. OK, so it can't be a lot of snow. Make them earn their keep.

Water is water... when it melts the grass will appreciate it. Yes, it's really easy to say from ... oh, our high today was a nippy 83F or so.
LOL Five, that was a good one! Respect the long and low
It is not too bad this morning, very wet snow, unusual for the dry prairie. Looks like it will be watering the wheat fields by the afternoon. Now woollies can mean a type of chaps worn by the cowboys here. Just thought I would toss that one out.
Wooly Chaps | Hair On Chaps
here is a fun site about them.

Old 04-30-2009, 07:13 AM

305 posts, read 560,381 times
Quote:
Rickers a friend of mine swore by cherries for your aliment. Cherry juice, dried, or canned. Best of luck.
Yes, cherries do the trick believe or not! Also, I've seen a compress of cayenne and spearmint oil relieve the symptoms.

Old 04-30-2009, 08:30 AM

6,042 posts, read 6,407,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman2007 View Post
Yes, cherries do the trick believe or not! Also, I've seen a compress of cayenne and spearmint oil relieve the symptoms.
I guess I'll have to hold my nose and take my medicine ! I really don't like the taste of cherries. Thanks ya all.
Oh about the woollies, that reminded me of a girl my buddies and I knew all too well when we were teenagers. I think she was middle eastern or something. We called her the woolly mammoth behind her back, we were really bad ! She also had a major uni-brow !

Old 04-30-2009, 08:54 AM

$1000+ for a white angora "wall hanging"?!! (An alternative use apparently.... for people with more money then sense and no cats. )

Ah, you have to laugh - white + horse = not white anymore.

7.... have you seen that ad with the daxie and the tennis-ball throwing machine? Never fails to crack me up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana