U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Unread 05-04-2009, 07:26 PM
 
Location: NW Montana
6,259 posts, read 7,650,216 times
Reputation: 3306
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveHorses View Post
Thank you 7 for reminding why I do not own a television.
LOL!
We are doomed as a nation

 
Unread 05-04-2009, 07:29 PM
 
Location: NW Montana
6,259 posts, read 7,650,216 times
Reputation: 3306
I haven't seen Springer in years.
He better be careful or he might get a latex allergy
Now on to better thoughts...
 
Unread 05-04-2009, 10:13 PM
 
Location: Brendansport, Sagitta IV
6,100 posts, read 6,493,858 times
Reputation: 1870
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
I haven't seen Springer in years.
He better be careful or he might get a latex allergy
Now on to better thoughts...
ANY thought is better than that of Jerry and his guests, some of which make Rickers' cousins look downright attractive!!

I haven't seen my TV in a couple years. I dragged home a shelf I meant to replace the old TV shelf with, but sat it in front of the first shelf instead and now the TV is behind it, and I can't be arsed to rearrange it. (Besides, the first shelf weighs 300 pounds.) No reception you'd notice here anyway, so no big loss. Druther get my news here on the Porch anyway!
 
Unread 05-05-2009, 07:52 AM
 
1,688 posts, read 3,265,497 times
Reputation: 1746
I can offer coffee - or is that caw-fee?! - if anyone feels the need.

Two days and I get to wear long sleeves again.
 
Unread 05-05-2009, 11:13 AM
 
Location: Brendansport, Sagitta IV
6,100 posts, read 6,493,858 times
Reputation: 1870
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveHorses View Post
I can offer coffee - or is that caw-fee?! - if anyone feels the need.

Two days and I get to wear long sleeves again.
I'll take some tea, thanks... whatcha doin' out here with nekkid arms like that??
 
Unread 05-05-2009, 12:43 PM
 
1,688 posts, read 3,265,497 times
Reputation: 1746
Why is it when someone else makes you a cup of tea it always tastes that much better than if you make it yourself?

How did it go over the week-end Rez? Heard you were out showing off your *******. ( Couldn't resist - Rez and his harem.... )
 
Unread 05-05-2009, 01:35 PM
 
Location: Brendansport, Sagitta IV
6,100 posts, read 6,493,858 times
Reputation: 1870
Having cleverly taken 3 boys that needed just one win apiece -- all three came home new UKC Champions. As did one of my two girls that went along. The other has two wins now and will be going along next time...

This brings my total to 34 UKC Champions, including 4 Grand CHs (all 100% fieldbred AND from my own line on BOTH sides of their pedigree) which I believe is a record for Labrador breeders in UKC.

Think I'll celebrate with that nice cuppa tea now ... crap, ya mean I gotta get up and go make it myself?! If I make it, it'll prolly taste like horse pee!!
 
Unread 05-05-2009, 01:57 PM
 
1,688 posts, read 3,265,497 times
Reputation: 1746
Congratulations.
 
Unread 05-05-2009, 06:28 PM
 
Location: NW Montana
6,259 posts, read 7,650,216 times
Reputation: 3306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
Having cleverly taken 3 boys that needed just one win apiece -- all three came home new UKC Champions. As did one of my two girls that went along. The other has two wins now and will be going along next time...

This brings my total to 34 UKC Champions, including 4 Grand CHs (all 100% fieldbred AND from my own line on BOTH sides of their pedigree) which I believe is a record for Labrador breeders in UKC.

Think I'll celebrate with that nice cuppa tea now ... crap, ya mean I gotta get up and go make it myself?! If I make it, it'll prolly taste like horse pee!!
Nicely done Rez. The long and low bow to the superior. That sounds a bit like a record.
 
Unread 05-05-2009, 07:16 PM
 
Location: Brendansport, Sagitta IV
6,100 posts, read 6,493,858 times
Reputation: 1870
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
Nicely done Rez. The long and low bow to the superior. That sounds a bit like a record.
Thankee, thankee... actually I probably passed the breeder/owner record for UKC CH Labs back at about 10 or 12, but didn't really think about it til I talked to the UKC guy a week ago and he about fell off his chair when I said I'd finished 30 so far (34 as of last weekend). And I think there's only one other breeder (of Standard Poodles) who's finished more UKC CHs in the Gundog group. We both just keep grinding away at it.

For the curious eyes... my biggest brags

GRCH Longplain Tessera (2008 UKC #4 Lab) winning Best In Show at 8 months (http://home.earthlink.net/~rividh/kennel/dogphoto/dice_bestinshow_8mos_brown01.jpg - broken link)
GRCH Longplain Sirius winning Reserve Best In Show (http://home.earthlink.net/~rividh/kennel/dogphoto/sirius_rbis.jpg - broken link)
CH Longplain Cavus winning Reserve Best In Show (http://home.earthlink.net/~rividh/kennel/dogphoto/delve_rbis.jpg - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top