U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2010, 01:14 PM

7,543 posts, read 12,608,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by electric_lady View Post
Hi all, lest I be considered a troll
If you want to be a troll, you'll have to live under a bridge; that's the rules. I believe I left some bridges in another thread; some of them are probably still vacant. But considering their age, you'll probably need to at least sweep out under 'em a bit... likely a tad dusty, and possibly infested with Bigfoots. (Bigfeet?)

Has anyone done a census of trolls and other, ah, woodland creatures, in Montana's underways?? Come to think of it, do trolls prefer bridges over water, or over coulees, or railroad trestles? are those all different subspecies? Surely someone has a Handbook Of Things That Go Bump In The Night and can look it up.. Tiberius? I think this is your field.

Old 08-10-2010, 03:34 PM

299 posts, read 486,541 times
Default One troll census, coming up!

Got it covered, Rez.. I'm about to start research on a new cookbook, "Homeless On The Range", and plan to spend alot of time in just those areas.. Should be no problem taking a little census while I'm at it.. Come to think of it, I bet those trolls got some REALLY interesting receipes.. (I wonder if they've ever heard of bacon).. There could be a whole nother book in this..

On another subject ... I was just reading about all the money Johnny Carson left to charity.. $156 million.. And it got me thinking.. I sure miss ole johnny.. I mean REALLY miss him.. Though alot of things were goin' downhill before he left tv, it just seems to me that once he said his last goodnight on the show, that EVERYTHING'S been goin downhill.. I can't believe its been 18 years since he left the Tonite Show.. 1992.. Seems like just yesterday.. Him and Ed are back together now..

I've never been much of a Bette Midler fan.. She's talented and funny, and I never DISLIKED her, but she never really appealed to me.. But I'll never forget the incredible job she did on johnny's final tonite show.. She loved him, too .. and it showed..

Funny how close you can feel to someone you never even met.. Guess that was part of his magic.

tiberius

Old 08-10-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberius View Post
Got it covered, Rez.. I'm about to start research on a new cookbook, "Homeless On The Range", and plan to spend alot of time in just those areas.. Should be no problem taking a little census while I'm at it.. Come to think of it, I bet those trolls got some REALLY interesting receipes..
Crottled greeps.

Old 08-10-2010, 11:49 PM

6,023 posts, read 11,909,801 times
Well this isn't good.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/bd5...cc4c002e0.html

Old 08-11-2010, 02:27 PM

299 posts, read 486,541 times
Default You can lead a sheep under a tree, but you can't make him wear rubber boots...

Excellent link, Rickers.. OK, I'm gonna say what everyone's already thinking.. Six dead sheep in a ring around a tree, two more off to the side.. It can only be one thing...... A pagan worshiping sheep cult..

8 "bachelor" sheep, obviously not gettin any action.. Hormones running all over the place.. They figured they only had ONE choice .. to invoke a demonic plea to get them to the head of the line...... A stormy night, six horny sheep dancing around a tree, two others standing guard, one of them carrying a 2 iron in case any wolves showed up.. And lots of lightening.. Its an old story, with only one possible ending......

The moral of this story is ... never use an long iron, when a fairway wood is called for.

... ewe'd think they'd know better.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:49 PM

Dang tiberius you're wasting your time on this board, you should be writing short stories, kids books, novels, screenplays or something.
I'll make you a deal, you write the script, I'll do the filming, Rez will need to direct and all we need is a wild and crazy shooting location (my backyard) along with a bunch of bored to death and willing to work for nothing actors, (the entire porch dog crew and more) and we'll blow the Coen Brothers and all the other Indie producers out of the water !

Old 08-11-2010, 10:24 PM

Sounds like a plan. We can use the Cousins for grips, Elk can do special effects, and between Seven and Walter we'll be well-fed. So all the important stuff is taken care of. Now all we need is a budget! Oh, and a title. How about "Crumpet Does Bozeman" ??

Old 08-11-2010, 11:24 PM

6,258 posts, read 12,917,972 times
I will buy your first tickets
I can see you all on the red carpet, well it all started on the porch...

Old 08-12-2010, 10:45 AM

And the "Porch" will be mentioned in the credits !
I have an Idea for a short film I may take at several different boat ramps in the late afternoons over a period of several summers. Many folks are well on their way to snockeredville by the end of the day while out fishing or water-skiing. Watching the drunken boaters trying to load their boats without breaking something is quite funny and I would like to capture the follies and title the movie, "BAD BOAT RAMP"

Old 08-12-2010, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt-7 View Post
I will buy your first tickets
I can see you all on the red carpet, well it all started on the porch...
Dang, I forgot the fact that we'll also need an audience

Wonder if we'll need to chain 'em into their seats??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana