U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2010, 12:01 PM

299 posts, read 486,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt-7 View Post
Hi neighbors, I will be leaving for a week long work commitment and may not have access so you all stay out of trouble....

... MT-7's BEING COMMITTED FOR A WEEK ??? ... OMG .. WHERE??? ...
CAN WE VISIT??? ......... WHAT HAPPENED?

DON'T WORRY MT-7 ... WE'LL GET YOU OUT !!! ...

You know .. if they're committing MT-7 for a week .. there's several others of us that are probably in BIG trouble..

Rez ... if they lock me up .. I've got a bunch of cans of "faux viande" buried in my back yard.. Dig it up and throw it through the hospital window to me..

Does Elkhunter know about this .. HE'LL know what to do...... (Actually, I've got some ideas, but Elk will know the RIGHT thing to do)..

If the RIGHT thing doesn't work .. we'll use MY plan.. We'll TAKE her back.. I've already got the sledge hammer and the vienna sausages .. all I need is black fishnet pantyhose and a pair of stiletto heels, size 10 .. preferably red.

OK .. all I REALLY need to break her out is the sledge and the vienna sausages.. (the sledge to break the wall, and the sausages in case I get hungry ....... the fishnets and the heels are for the party afterwards.)
OH .. and a large roll of Saran Wrap .. extra cling ...... and a tire air pressure guage..

MY GOD ... they're committing her AND making her work?.. What kind of place are they sending her to..

And WORST OF ALL .. she told us to BEHAVE.. How are we supposed to do that AND break her out..

You know what this calls for ... OK, common sense and mature judgement ..

But you know what this REALLY calls for ......... TOGA PARTY !!!

Entrance fee will be a keg.. I figure it should be over about 3 days before MT-7 gets out..

First one to regain consciousness NOT locked up .. and can figure out where they are .. has to find the rest of us.. We'll get the place cleaned up before she gets home.. She'll never know it happened.. Just remember to look innocent and smile alot when she gets back..

... "Rez .. I TOLD you not to eat any of my "faux viande".. Down the hall .. third door on the right.

11 days later ... after party #3...

... "wow, that second party was really something.. Was it just me, or did anyone else hear an elephant." ...... "I'm not sure, but my gut tells me we'll be better off heading south instead of heading home."

... 3 days earlier, MT-7 arrives home and opens the door to a rather big surprise ...

... 1 day after the guys arrive home ......

... "But you CAN'T commit us .. honest, she's NOT a doctor." ...... "How long are we in for?" ...... "WHAT .. till SHE thinks we're better." .............. " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

tiberius

Old 08-24-2010, 04:09 PM

7,543 posts, read 12,598,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Greenspan View Post
The ten days starting with Rosh ha Shannah and ending with Yom Kippur are commonly known as the Days of Awe, and one of the ongoing themes of the Days of Awe is the concept that G-d has "books" that he writes our names in, writing down who will live and who will die, who will have a good life and who will have a bad life, for the next year.

These books are written in on Rosh ha Shannah, but our actions during the Days of Awe can alter G-d's decree. The actions that change the decree are "teshuvah, tefilah and tzedakah," repentance, prayer, charity.

These "books" are sealed on Yom Kippur.
Ah, interesting concept. I wonder how many of the similar concepts in other cultures (right down to stuff like Santa's lists) are descendants of this one, ancient as it is?

Hey, G-d, please note Walter's charity in giving us these wonderfully concise explanations!

Old 08-24-2010, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberius View Post
MY GOD ... they're committing her AND making her work?.. What kind of place are they sending her to..

And WORST OF ALL .. she told us to BEHAVE.. How are we supposed to do that AND break her out..
Okay, where's the commitment -- Bellevue, Camarillo, or Warm Springs??

I have a rubber bedsheet in my truck that came from the state hospital at Warm Springs, so I think that's probably a clue.

Old 08-24-2010, 07:45 PM

Default "When is a post NOT a post ...... When it's a CLUE."

Originally Posted by Reziac
I have a rubber bedsheet in my truck that came from the state hospital at Warm Springs, so I think that's probably a clue.
-------------------------

... You may be on to something, Robin.. Not the rubber sheet from Warm Springs .. but MT-7's post.. It may not be just a simple post ... It may be a clue... ( although, when this is all over, I WOULD be interested in hearing more about this latex fetish of your's and your time in Warm Springs )..

... HOLY STRAIGHTJACKET, BATMAN .. YOU'RE RIGHT !! ... MT-7's post is MORE than just a post .. IT'S A CLUE !!!

... MT-7's a smart cookie, AND a former Starfleet intelligence officer .. she'd know exactly how to hide a message in a simple post.. We're gonna have to be at our sharpest to keep up with her thinking processes..

... Because she's an experienced spy..

... No, Robin .. because she's a woman.. They have the most complex minds in the universe...... WE'RE going to have to think like a woman..

... HOLY ESTROGEN, BATMAN .. WON'T THAT HURT???

... Yes, Robin .. it probably will.. But sometimes a little pain is a good thing...... But that's for another time.. Right now lets concentrate on decyphering MT-7's message.

... Remember, nothing she says will mean what it seems..

... Because she's complex..

... NO .. because she's a WOMAN.. Don't you have ANY experience with women? ...... Forget it .. We'll save THAT another time, too.

... NOW, let's see ... "Hi neighbors"

... THE KIDNAPPERS ARE TALL !!!

... Sigh ... Not quite Robin.. And this isn't exactly a kidnapping.. She went with them willingly.. Remember, she's a former intelligence agent, so she obviously wants to find out what they're up to..

... This is the smallest portion of the message, so she will probably put the most information into it to fool her kidnappers .. I mean, the bad guys..

... Hmmmmm .. "Hi neighbors" ... I think I have it, Robin.. And only the brain of a female former intelligence officer could have come up with it.

... THEY'RE TALL ? ..

... Hi could be High .. They've taken her to the northern part of Montana .. and she also said she'd have "no access", meaning there'd be no interstate highway nearby.. High could also refer to drugs, but in this case not the using of drugs ...... the production of drugs.. There are many rumors about drugs and the Yaak.. So we have the northern most part of Montana .. no interstate .. and near the yaak..

... WOW !!

... There are only two towns near the Yaak, and at the highest point of Montana.. One of them is Rexford.. MT-7 said for us to "stay out of trouble" .. well, another term for trouble is "hot water" .. and Rexford is known for a hot springs outside of town.. SO, stay out of hot water means she's not in Rexford.. That means it has to be .... I'VE GOT IT, ROBIN !!

... EUREKA !!!, Batman.

... EXACTLY, ROBIN ... EUREKA, MONTANA is where they've taken MT-7..

... WOW !!

... Uh .. and they COULD also be tall..

... I KNEW IT !!!

... TO THE BATCAVE, ROBIN .. AND THERE'S NOT A MOMENT TO LOSE.

( to be continued ??? ...)

tiberius

Old 08-24-2010, 10:46 PM

... Holy guano, Batman -- I think that's HER, hanging "high" from the batcave's ceiling!!

Old 08-26-2010, 01:22 PM

Default When is a bra NOT a bra ......

... The young salesgirl from the sport shop in the gym comes running up to the manager's office...

... "Come quick, sir .. she's causing a comotion."

... "What's going on?"

... "You'll have to come see.. ... Hurry !"

... The two of the run over to the workout area.

... "SEE"

.. " GOOD GRIEF !!" ...... "What's that she's wearing?"

... "It's called a sports bra, sir."

... "A BRA?? ... You can't wear UNDERWEAR to work out in."

... "It's not really underwear, sir .. its MADE to work out in." ...... "SIR, she's coming towards us."

... "STOP"

... "Allo? .. Eeez zer a proBLEM?"

... ( "I think she's french, sir" )

... "OUI .. I mean, yes .. there IS a problem." ...... "Look what you've done to the men in my gym."

... "At least Carter's being strong."

... "Uh .. I don't think he's really interested, sir."

...... ... "NOT that there's anything WRONG with that."

...... ... "Ladies and Gentlemen .. JERRY SEINFELD and JASON ALEXANDER."

( THE CROWD APPLAUDS )

... "Deed I do zat?"

... "Oui" ...... "I'm going to have to ask you to not wear that bra in the gym."

... "NO SIR .. DON'T ... SHE'S EUROPEAN !!!"

... "OK .. As you weesh .. I have no deZIer to be a proBLEM."

In one smooth, and apparently WELL PRACTICED motion, she removes the sports bra....... A move that does NOT go unnoticed by the guys in the gym.

( thud .. thud .. thud .. thud .. thud ....)

... "NO .. PUT IT BACK ON !!!"

... "Take it off .. put it on ...... zees ees all VERY confusing."

... "DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY AT THEM, SIR !!!"

... "I've changed my mind .. you can wear it in the gym."

... "Sank you .. I very much appreciate zat." ... "You are very kind...... I must go now ... AU REVOIR."

... "WOW .. they ALL passed out."

... "Yeah .. even Carter."

... "They WERE very impressive, sir."

... "I wouldn't know .. you wouldn't let me look at them."

... "It was for your own good, sir."

... "A BRA to wear at the gym .. where do you even GET something like that."

... "I sold it to her, sir ... our sports shop carries them."

... "WHAT? ... WE SELL THEM?"

... "Yes sir .. they're very popular .. and VERY comfortable." ... "I'm wearing one NOW." ...... " SEE " ...

...... zzzzzzip ...

(thud)

... "OMG .. Sorry, sir .. I forgot to put it on." ...... "Like I SAID, they're VERY comfortable .. I didn't even realize I wasn't wearing it."

tiberius

Old 08-26-2010, 11:19 PM

35,109 posts, read 40,193,301 times
OMGosh is just frustrates me to no end when someone takes one word that has more than one meaning and uses it to criticize someone. Does that make them feel powerful? Does it make them feel better about themselves? Sometimes I just do not like humans very much at all and people wonder why I love living in the country with no close neighbors. I suppose I asked for the criticism because of the word I used but I had no idea one word would be taken so out of context. Maybe I'll write my blog about that tomorrow. If I had not written it already today I would go and write it now. Tomorrow's writing is questionable since I have an appointment at 9am to have 2 cyst removed. Office procedures but invasive none the less.

Okay, I am better now, thank you all for reading if you did and allowing me to vent for a paragraph.

Last edited by CSD610; 08-26-2010 at 11:21 PM.. Reason: Change 'supposed' to 'suppose'

Old 08-26-2010, 11:41 PM

6,258 posts, read 12,909,633 times
seven says,
T is pretty smart for a patient. LOL
Ok neighbors the commitment is over....
Hey how about some polka?

YouTube - Big Joe
those may be cousins in the band
BTW I am not rich enough for Eureka.

Old 08-27-2010, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
OMGosh is just frustrates me to no end when someone takes one word that has more than one meaning and uses it to criticize someone. Does that make them feel powerful? Does it make them feel better about themselves?
You nailed it. This behaviour has happened in every public forum since they began on paper, centuries before the internet (correspondence clubs and amateur press associations were essentially forums on paper).

I was sorry to read that you're no longer considering ND (especially since I can't think of anywhere more congenial to your dream) ... most of the naysayers over yonder aren't even from ND, they're just hick-haters, so to speak.

Anyway, here on the porch we don't hate hicks; if we did we'd all have to leave

Old 08-27-2010, 02:39 PM

35,109 posts, read 40,193,301 times
Reziac, thank you for the invite to the porch, I truly love the porch and have felt more than welcomed here. My dream can be done anywhere so we move on and leave the naysayers wishing they had me in ND.......LOL

I got so aggravated I actually did my blog writing today about that word. Anyway, I do appreciate all the kindness I have been shown elsewhere on the forum in spite of those who criticize just because.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana