Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2009, 08:42 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,874,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
Hey jimj where is the tea party going to be at in Kalispell in April. ? I saw that on under your screen name. I'll toss the Western Family and the Liptons but I'll be keeping the Twinings please. Maybe we can let my cousins hang Chris Dodd from pattyditz's old Christmas tree at the big summer beer drinking head dunking, BBQ eating, river fishing Montana City-Data Pot Luck Hoedown before we toss it into the bonfire with Chris Dodd still hanging from it !
It's at Depot Park in Kalispell on Saturday April 4th, Noon to 2pm. If anyone doesn't know where Depot park is let me know... I'll be there....

Old 04-02-2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
Now... Let's watch that sunset. No other better than the one in Montana. Maybe tomorrow we will find that oil strike or that T-rex skeleton and we can all retire. Heck maybe just buy up the whole state and keep it for ourselves.
Rickers you best ease up on that "Deliverance" marathon. I read somewhere that the kid on the porch that was picking actually had a man behind him picking the banjo. Billy Redden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Here, let me clear the dishes, yall continue working out the affairs of the world, Pie anyone?
My son starts pie in chef class week after next so I'll have pecan pie a'plenty, cold milk and a porch swing....

Old 04-02-2009, 11:18 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,624,009 times
OK, we will meet up there next BTW can I borrow the skid steer? It's snowing outside.... Well I will just have more time to make bread. Here are your after dinner pipes and cigars. I will say my good nights. Thanks for stopping by, your welcome to bunk up with your ponies in the barn. Nite....

Old 04-03-2009, 01:13 AM

989 posts, read 3,512,416 times
Good nite to you all.

Old 04-03-2009, 07:09 AM

Good morning to all! Coffee's on, going to start the belgian waffler here soon would someone please pass the maple syrup?

Old 04-03-2009, 11:04 AM

6,023 posts, read 13,997,845 times
Man oh man do I love waffles and pancakes. I like to use a lot of butter and mix real maple syrup with honey. I'm on a diet now and have to lay off the butter, It's a mo-fo trying to not die early !
I wish I could go to the tea party in depot park but it just ain't in the cards. My doctor currently has me on a bunch of medications that are a bit hard to take. It's a shame when the side affects of a medication are the same as the symptoms ! I'm feeling about as bad as those cousins look !

Old 04-03-2009, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Man oh man do I love waffles and pancakes. I like to use a lot of butter and mix real maple syrup with honey. I'm on a diet now and have to lay off the butter, It's a mo-fo trying to not die early !
I wish I could go to the tea party in depot park but it just ain't in the cards. My doctor currently has me on a bunch of medications that are a bit hard to take. It's a shame when the side affects of a medication are the same as the symptoms ! I'm feeling about as bad as those cousins look !
Having had 3 heart attacks and now 3 stents I'm aware of meds since I take a handfull every morning. Try smartbalance, the closest thing to butter I've run into yet without all the nasty stuff they put in margerine. As for the butter thing, the only time we use it is when I bake. Everything in moderation is what I say.

Old 04-03-2009, 12:11 PM

8,083 posts, read 15,085,065 times
Quote:
I'll give ya back your leg when ya give me back my teeth ya claim jumper.
Now that that's settled, it'll cost ya four dollahs to dance with my cousin anyways.

Are we going to have poker playing at our City-Data on the river, BBQ eating, beer drinking, river fishing, beach blanket bingo, cousin chasing summer hoedown ?
Not me. After dancin' with yer cousins, I'm broke!

And now I need a flea collar!!

Old 04-03-2009, 03:10 PM

6,023 posts, read 13,997,845 times
They don't have fleas but they are crawling with COOTIES !

Old 04-03-2009, 03:57 PM

9,885 posts, read 10,897,066 times
Hey, jimj, ya mean the Dew Drop Inn is still there?? Man, I aint been in that place in YEARS!
But, since the Potters died, and the Coram Bar burned down, I haven't spent much time in that end of the valley anyway. I was more likely to be at the Paul Bunyan (gone now, too) or the Blue Moon.
The Dam Town Tavern in Hungry Horse was not too bad, either, when Dan Mangan had it. I wonder what ever happened to ol' Moon? Never did know his real name.
Did Billy Matelich find a way to burn the Elkhorn down, or was it really an accident?
At one time, long ago, I knew almost every bartender from Jack's Tavern in Kalispell to Essex. That was when highway 2 went across the river and past the Mountain View Tavern instead of through Evergreen.
Rickers, have you been to Wood Lake in the mountains behind Augusta yet? NICE little pothole lake and campground back there. Copper Creek near Lincoln is good, too. I caught some nice trout out of the lower creek, using worms or a black gnat fly, I don't remember which.

Them cousins sorta resemble some fellers I went to school with, what lived back in the brush somewhere by Coram!

Y'all wanna pass the Michelob and the pretzels??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana