U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-06-2009, 08:20 AM

193 posts, read 287,380 times

Advertisements

Yup!! Here is a good ole drinking song as well..

YouTube - Mississippi Mud (Hank 3)

Old 04-07-2009, 08:09 AM

6,040 posts, read 6,731,010 times
Default The visiting ain't over untill --

We all sing this drinking song. There are many versions of "The Mothers Lament" but this is how I sing mine and I suggest you sing yours the same way !

A mother was barfing her biby one night
The youngest of ten and a poor little mite
The mother was poor and the biby was thin
'twas naught but a skilington covered with skin

The mother turned round for the soap off the rack
She wernt but a second but when she turned back
Her biby had gorn and in anguish she cried
Oh where is me biby, - The angels replied;

Your biby has gorn dahn the plug'ole
Your biby has gorn dahn the plug
The poor little thing was so skinny and thin
He should've been barfed in a jug.

Now who's going to give me a ride home ? Or are we going to visit untill "DAHN" !

Old 04-07-2009, 11:09 AM

6,488 posts, read 7,480,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
A long, long, time ago a hick from the south found herself in ole San Antonio. She had a boyfriend there who marinated EVERYTHING in lime juice. Holy man could that guy cook. Your recipe reminds me of it. Pardon me while I wipe my chin.
I'm writing a cookbook. It's called "Why No One Eats at my House" and includes recipes like liver marinated in lime juice (that was....strange. Not bad, but with every bite you'd go... "That was... strange."), chocolate-covered carrots, and steak tartare with peanut butter.

However, the favourite with this crowd would doubtless be this one:

Poor man's daiquiri (serve hot or cold)
2 cups water
1 tbsp instant lemonade mix
1 tsp instant gatorade mix
dash lime concentrate
capful light rum

The bottle cap, not your headgear, you shameless sot!!

Old 04-09-2009, 06:34 AM

6,259 posts, read 8,562,015 times
Smile Good Morning

Well the moon is really bright here on the prairie. I can hear a few coyotes in the distance. Hope all is well in your part of the state. Looks like no snow banks here for the Easter egg hunt How are the holiday plans heading up for your neck of the woods?

Old 04-09-2009, 07:59 AM

Location: In an alternate universe according to some, AKA Aspergers
10,646 posts, read 11,724,898 times
Good morning all! A little tired and sore today as we loaded 4 pickup loads of maple wood yesterday to be used in the smokers of our favorite eatery. Gettin' a little rain today, hope y'all got some of your lawn raking in, looks like off and on sprinkles until Tuesday

Time to start baking up some cookies I guess, stop by this afternoon and pull up a rocker we'll have some lemonaid and cookies out on porch...

Old 04-11-2009, 06:34 PM

Smile Happy Easter!

Snow is melting fast! Check my new profile picture. Head over to the thread by Five Horses. Very interesting stock he raises, great photos.

Old 04-12-2009, 09:26 AM

Wink Good Stock !

My family raises some very interesting stock also. See pic of my cousins ! I have a plan to produce energy by building a wind turbine farm and sit my cousins in front of the windmills and have them flap their ears ! T Boon would be proud of such an innovative idea.
I changed my profile picture too.
On a calm day when I wanted to go sailing, it was no problem. I got this Idea from watching the old "Popeye" cartoons. I just invite my cousins for a sailboat ride and sit them behind the mainsail and have them flap their ears. They're good for at least 7 knots !

Old 04-12-2009, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
My family raises some very interesting stock also. See pic of my cousins ! I have a plan to produce energy by building a wind turbine farm and sit my cousins in front of the windmills and have them flap their ears ! T Boon would be proud of such an innovative idea.
I changed my profile picture too.
On a calm day when I wanted to go sailing, it was no problem. I got this Idea from watching the old "Popeye" cartoons. I just invite my cousins for a sailboat ride and sit them behind the mainsail and have them flap their ears. They're good for at least 7 knots !
Green energy! Powered by hops.

Old 04-12-2009, 10:49 AM

Not only hops but a healthy liquid diet of moon shine liquor and made possible by more than a few midnight visits to sis's room !

Old 04-12-2009, 06:09 PM

193 posts, read 287,380 times
Happy Easter all... Hope it was a goodn.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana